Chapter 3 (Dragon Empress: Fire and Ice)

Lucy’s POV

2 years and 9 months ago, I left fairy tail because the spirit king told me that my sealed powers will awaken and I have to control them. So I went here in some random forest, Training my ass off. My powers were let loose when I first entered the forest .it took me 1 year just to control my Dragon God Slaying Magic and 9 months to transform and master the spells. I have a total of 6 transformations: Fire, ice, sky, water, earth, and lightning.

*Flashback*

 I was practicing my transformations and spells.

Loki said that to master the spells, I have to master the transformations. And now here I was in the middle of the forest meditating.

I thought about fire. How it feels warm on my skin. How Natsu and Romeo use their fire power.

Then fire rose from the ground covering me in the flames. The flames burned through my clothes, replacing it with red metal tube top, a short red mini skirt, a red cape that has flames that start at the mid back down to the floor, and red and gold knee high combat heels The whole outfit serving as armour.

 I touched my head to feel a pointy thing. I took it off to see a tiara. The gem was a ruby that was wrapped in gold chains. I put it back on and saw the change. My hair was a fiery red with the same colour for my eyes and lips.

I held out my hand (with my body still covered in flames) and a sword appeared. It was also covered in flames and it glowed brighter in my hand.

I held it up and made a move to slice the tree which was 5 kilometres far from me and as I did the tree was covered in flames as it was in halves.

‘Wow…’

Hello Miss Lucy, I am feira (Fi-ra) guardian of the fire Dragon god transformation and leader of the guardians.

 You have awakened the flame. Every time you transform into the fire armour. I will accompany you in battle and if you don’t want me to I will just guard the armour to get your defences stronger.

You can also summon me if you want to. Here is my gate key my contract with you was done from the first time you transformed as well as the other transformations.

 The sword you are holding is the Fierx (fir-ks). It is passed down from generation to generations of dragon empresses. The sword will grant you unlimited fire power even if you are underwater but it is still stronger on land.

‘So I’m a dragon empress. Well are there any other dragon empresses here? And do dragon emperors exist?’

There isn’t a dragon emperor for it is against the law to create full breeds but you my dear Lucy are a full breed dragon empress and there is only one dragon empress each 1000 years. You are very rare, even more because you are a full breed.

 Oh miss Lucy you are destined for great things. Now you need to master the other transformations.

You have yet to meet the girls.

‘Oh okay good bye feira’

‘Good bye empress’

I transformed back into my clothes which was surprisingly not burned.

I thought about ice how it gives me delightful shivers and how Gray uses his magic to create beautiful weapons and sculptures.

Then the grass around me started freezing and as I walked the ice expanded reaching me. Then all of a sudden it crawled u my body freezing my clothes replacing them with an ice sculpted off shoulder top, an icy blue high waist shorts,  dark icy blue pumps , and an ice sculpted cape that had snowflakes falling from it. My head still had a tiara but it had a blue sapphire and it was chained with ice. My hair was an icy white and my eyes were an icy blue as my lips were a pale pink.

In my hand was a big axe made of ice of course. I slammed it to the ground and shards of ice appeared and made a throne.

Hello empress I am Lucicle (luh-si-kle) the guardian of the ice dragon god transformation. As feira had said, you can summon me with this key just like all your spirits. The axe you are holding is the snowtaur (snow-tar). It grants you unlimited ice magic and sculpting.

I must go now. Goodbye empress.

I nodded and laid on the grass watching the stars and moon as they shine.

And as realization dawned on me

“Oh shit! I’m a dragon empress and a full breed! And I have new spirits! Wow so much has happened in just one day urghhh my head hurts” I said holding my head as it bean to process the information.

*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*

Ohayo!! Gomen ne! But you have to be proud! I know I am! even though its shitty I’m trying my best and I hope you like them. I mean come on!! 2 updates in one night!! How awesome am I?

Oh and I would really like your opinion on this story.

 I also updated on princess undercover. Check out the new chapter. And if you haven’t read it yet it would be awesome if you do.

Don’t forget to…

Comment

Vote

Check out my other books

And follow me:)

-ysa^-^