Chapter 2 (Blondie)

Laxus’ POV

It has been 2 years and 9 months since blondie disappeared and 1 year and 9 months since I received the letter and the gift she left for me.

--1 year and 9 months ago—

I just came back from the yearlong mission I took since Blondie’s disappearance. And gramps wanted to talk to me at his office. I went in without knocking.

“Gramps? I’m here…”

“Laxus, Lucy has left a letter for you.”

“Thanks Gramps”

I walked out of the office and went to one of the stools and ordered a strawberry milkshake. Blondie’s Favourite.

Mira gave me my milkshake and I sipped it quietly while reading her letter.

*Lucy’s letter to Laxus*

Dear Laxus,

Gomen ne. I had to leave and control my true power. I’m not telling you what it is. Ill just show you when I come back. Go to my apartment and go through my closet, there is a black box with lightning marks on it. It’s for you, thank you for being the best friend I could ever have. Tell Gramps and everyone that I’ll miss them. And I’ll miss you too, dummy. Stay safe sparky and don’t do anything reckless while I’m gone. If I ever hear that you caused trouble I promise that when I get back I will kick your ass. I’ll come back and when I do expect a stronger Lucy because that’s what you’re going to get. I won’t say goodbye because I know its not. You can’t lose me that easily sparky.

Take care You BakaJ

Love,

Blondie

*End of letter*

And that’s what I did. I went to her apartment and went through her closet and found the black box. I opened it and found a necklace. (Like the dragon slayers have)

It was half of a yin yang charm. The dark part was obviously mine. It had a lightning mark in the black part and with the white dot it had a celestial key. There was a note attached to it.

*Note*

Ohayo Sparky! Do you like it? I hope you do. I know you’re confused to why I went with a yin yang. Well half of it. Like your part of the charm you have. Your personality is like the dark part of the charm. You are closed of and you are emotionless when you are with the guild but when you’re with me or us with gramps you can smile, laugh, have fun, and be yourself. That’s what the charm represents; it means that even if our personalities are different we are still the most awesome best friends ever. Oh and you only have the other half because I have the other one which is the opposite of yours. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine. I don’t want you sad, smile sparky.

-Lucy

That blondie is something. She is a very forgiving, loving, and caring person. What she said was true though. I could only be myself when she or gramps was around. She is my happiness and she melted my cold demeanour.

So you love her…

What?! Who said that? And to answer your question, No I don’t love her… I think. But she is so beautiful and—what the hell am I talking about?! She is just my best friend.

I thought as I left her apartment. I went to guild and went on another yearlong mission again but I finished 3 months early. So here I am at some random town, heading over to the hotel where I was staying.

I was almost at the hotel when I saw a familiar head of blonde hair.

I ran to the blonde-haired girl while shouting.

“Yo! Blondie! Lucy!! Come on!”

She still didn’t turn around.

I finally reached her and grabbed her shoulders.

“Blondie, I missed you, never leave me again Lucy!!” I grinned happy that I finally found her. I turned her around, only to be met by a different person.

She looked at me with a confused face (o_O).

“Umm I’m sorry but I’m not the blondie that you’re talking about”

My smile turned into a frown and an anger tick mark appeared on my head.

“Oh.”

“It’s alright. I hope you find that blondie you were talking about Goodbye!”

I just turned around and went back to the hotel in a grumpy mood.

Blondie, where the hell are you? I’ve gone crazy without you, Luce. Come back to me Blondie. I need you.

*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*

Heyyoww!! Hope you like this chapter!

I’m going to update tomorrow too. I would try my best to update daily but I can’t promise you long chapters. So I’m going to do a survey for all my stories. Starting with this one.

Comment below if you want me to update daily but have short chapters or update at least once a week but have long chapters.

Leave a

Comment

Vote

Check out my other books

And follow meJ

-ysa