Chapter 4 (Uh Oh and Dragon Empress: Water)

Lucy’s POV

  I have also mastered earth, sky, and water over time but I had some complications.

*Flashback*

I was trying to transform in my water form when a fire broke out in the east side of the forest. I rushed to the fire and saw a normal sized fire monster terrorizing a small village.

I summoned tried to think of water but the havoc was just too much. I sighed and called out one of my spirits.

“Gate of the maiden! I open thee! Virgo!” I yelled as I watched her gate key glow.

“Yes Hime?”

“Get the villagers to safety, and when you finish go back to the spirit world, ill handle the monster”

“Hai!”

Then she ran to the crowd leading them somewhere safe.

I faced the monster that was destroying the village hall.

“Hey You!” I yelled at the monster causing it to turn to me.

“Why are you terrorizing this village?!” I yelled again but this time it ignored me and continued destroying the hall then that’s when I heard it.

“Waaaaaahhhhhhh!” I found a girl in front of the monster crying loudly.

The monster was clearly ticked off because as she was about to scream again he held his claws in the air and brought it down to slice the girl.

Then everything happened so fast.

A huge wave of water appeared behind us and crashed down.

Setting the fire off and submerging me in water but didn’t touch anything else.

As the water left I looked at myself. I was dressed in a white tank top, long dark blue skirt that ended just below my knees that was held up by a white belt, a baby blue scarf, and was aired with a light blue and white leather high heeled boots.

On my head was white crown with an apatite gemstone. My hair was an ocean blue and my eyes were a pretty grey color with black specks. Then blue light glowed on my belt then I saw a whip but no ordinary whip it was made of water.

I ran to the flame monster got the little girl and kicked it on the face. It looked at me again. A menacing growl erupted from it.

“Virgo!” I called.

“Punishment time?”

“What?! No! Virgo Can you please escort this girl to her family?”

“Of course Hime”

“Thank you Virgo!”

“Come here little one lets get you to your family” Virgo said looking at the little girl which was about roughly 6 or 7 years old.

She took the girl in her arms and walked to the area where the other people are.

Little did I know that there was someone or something sneaking up behind me.

“Rawr!!” The monster roared. And brought his claws down and it hit me on my left shoulder.

“Ahhhh!” I clutched my shoulder and grit my teeth.

I grabbed my whip and slash it on its right abdomen. I circled the whip again and threw him into a boulder and threw him to the one next to it.

I am really lucky that I had transformed into my water form to save that girl I wouldn’t know what to do.

I threw him to the ground when it suddenly caught my whip with its hands and…

“Uh oh” I whispered.

*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*—*

Hello Minna!!

I updated! I love you guys! And imp sorry if it’s short it’s all I could think of at the moment but at least I gave it my best shot to make it longer. I’ll be updating princess undercover tomorrow.

Don’t forget to…

Comment

Vote

Check out my other books

And follow me J

-ysa:’>