Twenty Nine

-5 Years Later-

Lilo is ten. Erick is five. I have one girl named Giselle who is two. I have boy twins on the boy. Sammy and I are five years married. He's on tour right now. Yay that's awesome. He's coming back in 3 months. I'm giving birth is 6 months. Right now, Lilo and Giselle were cuddling while watching Beauty and the Beast. Erick had his head asleep on my lap.

"You guys want cookies?"

"Yeah momma. Please." Lilo says. I move Erick's head carefully off my lap. Erick looks so much like Sammy. They're growing up so quickly. It's making feel so old. I'm 29 for god sakes. Nash, the Jack's, Cameron, and most of everyone is married. Kariela and Nate got married two years ago. I still haven't figured out who that boy was. That was with my parents. I need more information about what happened that night.

"Aye you guys wanna go to Grandma's tomorrow?" I say after I put the cookies in the oven and go back to living room. It was summer so I wasn't worried about Lilo and Erick going to school.

"Yeah!" They both say which wakes up Erick.

"What happened, momma?"

"I'm making cookies and we're going to Grandma's tomorrow." The cookies finally finished. I put on mittens and take them out. I wait 10 minutes just to let it cool down. They came to the kitchen.

"How about we make a fort in the living room and sleep there tonight?" They start getting excited. I grabbed blankets and pillows we had in a closet. Oh the by the way, we moved to a bigger house with six rooms and a basement. I pass it to them. They start building it. I started to get a call from Sammy.

G: Hey Sammy boy!

S: Hey baby girl. What are you doing?

G: Well right now, we're building a fort.

"You guys wanna say hi to daddy?" I say to them.

Everyone: Hey Daddy!!!

S: Tell them I miss them.

G: I will.

S: Well I got to go. I have another show right now. I just wanted to check up on you guys.

G: Alright. Well good luck. And Sammy?

S: Yeah?

G: I love you. Be careful okay?

S: I love you more. And I will. Tell them I love them. And I'll be home sooner then they know it.

G: Okay. Bye Sammy.

S: Bye baby girl.

I hang up. I started to help them build it. We took an hour. After that, everyone knocked out. I did too.

-Next Day-

Everyone sat in the back of my jeep.

"Buckled up?"

"Yeah." They say. I started to drive to my mom's. I took twenty minutes to get there.

"Grandma!!" Erick yells while she picks him up.

"So how you guys been?" She asked.

"We've been great." I say while we walk in.

"You okay watching a movie in the living room while grandma and I talk in the kitchen?" They nod. She puts on their favorite movie and we walk to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?"

"I saw them."

"What are you talking about?"