Fifteen

We were sitting down in my room with laptop on the desk and us siting on two chairs. We were calling Mama Wilk and it rang three times for her to answer.

MW: Hey guys! How have you been?

S: Hey Mom. We've been really good. How have you been?

MW: Good. So what did you guys needed to talk about?

S: We've kept this from you for four months.

G: Someone was supposed to tell you but I guess forgot.

MW: YOU'RE PREGNANT?!

S & G: Yes.

MW: I'm disappointed in you Sammy. Haven't you heard of a condom?! I mean Gabby, your 20 and Sammy, your 19. You guys aren't ready for that!!

S: I know Mom. But I just didn't remember at that time.

G: We were in Hawaii and we were making it up for our one year anniversary.

S: I'm really sorry Mom.

MW: You guys are coming to Omaha for that birth of that child.

G: I'm sorry Mama Wilk but I'm not going anywhere. I'm having my baby girl in Chino Hills.

MW: I get a say in this!

S: Alright mom calm down.

G: So do I and my mom. I grew up here in Chino. I'm actually getting a house here in Chino. I'm not dropping everything just to go to Omaha.

MW: Oh yes you are!

G: Or what? I'm an adult and mother of this baby. I do what I wanna do with her.

MW: Or you can't see my son anymore! Or my grand daughter can't see her dad anymore after she's born!

S: Wait what!? Mom, I'm not doing that! I barely got her back. I ain't trying to lose her again. And I want her to grow up with her dad whether you like it or not!

MW: It's either her or your mom.

S: Mom, you never done that before. What's up with you? I wanna live my life with her. Not some white bimbo from Omaha.

MW: Chose.

G: This is insane! Why don't you come here? Visit your children. And we can talk about all this when you're here. Deal?

MW: Deal. I'll be there by Friday afternoon.

S: Alright bye mom.

With that we hang up. I was furious right now.

"She can't do that! She can't chose what I want for my child!"

"I know Gabby. Calm down."

"I knew your mom always hated me."

"She doesn't hate you."

"Then I knew she was gonna act like this!"

"Alright clam down. Think of the baby." I breathe in and out. "Nothing will ever come between us." He kisses the top of my head while I calmed down.

-Friday-

Sammy and I are going to LA today. I'm gonna stay at Nate's while he picks up his mom. I talked to him about the way she acted.

"She really say that?" Nate says while we eat popcorn and watch Netflix.

"Yes. I'm furious. This my baby not hers."

"You think she meant it?"

"I don't know for a fact I know she'll do anything just to ruin what Sammy and I have. None of the Wilkinson's like me."

"Well that's a lie. Sammy loves you so does Ben and Annie."

"True. But I've always tried to get along with Emily. I guess I wasn't her type of friend." With that Emily walked in.

"Sammy wanted me to come pick you up while he picked up mom at the airport. Let's go." She said a little annoyed.

"Bye Nate." I hug him and kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye Gabbster. Text me later."

"Alright." We went to her car. She kept rolling her eyes.

"Can you stop?! Your eyeballs are gonna fall off!" I say while she looks at me then road again. "Look, I get it that you don't like me. But why?"

"Because I wanna make sure your doing a good job at being my brothers girlfriend. I wanna see if you can actually handle what I do too you."

"I am. And I have being doing it for a long time. But why did you want him to get with Stacy?"

"It was still a test. I just wanted to see you can handle Sammy being around with other girls."

"Well I did it. Did I past?"

"In deed you did. I didn't think you'll last. But you did. I'm sorry for being a bitch most the time. But every time I seen you make my brother happy, I knew you were the right one. I actually always liked you. You really went over my expectations." I smile.

"Friends?"

"Friends." We started to talk about things until we got to Ben's.

"Ready?"

"No but fuck it." We walked in.

"Hi Gabby." Annie said while she approached me and gave me a hug.

"Hi baby girl." Sammy said while he kissed me on the lips. Ben gets up and hugs me.

"Mama and Papa Wilk. Good to see you guys again." They nod.

"Okay let's get to the point. Why didn't anyone tell me about this?!" Mama Wilk says while pointing at me and Sammy.

"Lori calm down." Papa Wilk said.

"No I'm not gonna calm down. My baby boy is having a child! And nobody told me." She says while she approached him and sits next to him.

"Mom, I love you but I'm not a baby no more. I'm about to be 20. I have to be responsible now. Even though most of you know that I'm only a little bit responsible. But me being with Gabby helps on trying to be good dad for that baby."

"Mom, he has point. Wouldn't you want Ben do that if he got someone pregnant?" Emily said.

"Well yes. But Ben is older than Sammy so it's a difference."

"Sammy is trying is best to convince you. He loves you so much, Mom. We all love you but we think your taking it a little bit overboard. I knew I wasn't the right guy to talk sense to him about this parenting skills. But the boys and I helped out a little. She's only four months pregnant. You'll love your grand daughter once she's here in this world." Ben says. She's about to speak.

"I get that you want them to have the baby in Omaha but Gabby has more family and friends here. I'll just record everything when she's about give birth." Annie said. Everyone looks at Mama Wilk.

"Fine. I'm sorry if I overreacted. Mama bear gotta be protective over her cubs." Everyone laughs. 

"How about we let the boys buy us dinner?" Emily says. We all nod and the guys sigh.