Twenty Six

-Four Years Later-

I'm 25. Sammy is 24. Lilo is officially turning 4.

"Mommy, I change myself!" She said while throwing a tantrum.

"Only cause it's your birthday." I say while I open her closet. Oh by the way, Kariela moved out and she's living with Nate. She got out of her bed and puts on a baby blue jeans, pink shirt, and her favorite beanie. (Just like the pic)

"Where's the birthday girl!?" Sammy says while he looks everywhere for her.

"Right here, Daddy!" She says while she points at herself.

"Oh there she is." He says he picks her up and gives her kisses on the cheek. We walk downstairs. To see Nash and Cameron.

"We bought everything you wrote on the list." Nash says while there is a bunch of bags on the floor.

"We're gonna go to the park." Sammy says while he gets Lilo's diaper bag and his phone.

"I'm going with them." Cameron says while he picks up Lilo. I nod.

"Please be careful!" I say while I give Lilo and Sammy a kiss. Once they left, Nash and I just started talking.

"I'm glad you guys haven't had any trouble." I nod.

"Well he got drunk two nights ago and scared the hell out of Lilo." I look down.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared."

"Was he gonna do anything?"

"No thank god. He was just really happy and he fell twice. And it was weird. But me and Lilo are fine."

"Did you tell him what happened?"

"Yeah of course. He started crying once I told him he scared Lilo. He didn't want her to see that side of him."

"Just as along as you and Lilo are okay, everything is fine. But if something else happens, please tell me." He says while he grabs my hands. I nod.

"Let's start decorating. I'm not in the mood of crying." He nods.

"So since she wanted Cinderella theme, we got her a Cinderella dress so she can wear it when the party starts. And also since Hayes is the youngest one out of all us even though he's 18. He's gonna be Prince Charming."

"Awwe it's gonna be so cute." We started to decorate all the things. We put up the tables outside. I started to decorate the tables and outside. Nash was hanging up the pintas. I look everywhere and I seen that everything looks perfect. While Nash and I were waiting for the boys and Lilo, I started texting everyone making sure they're still coming. I heard them coming in.

"Oh my gosh! This awesome!" She says looking everywhere. She runs outside and comes back in. "You and Nashy did all this?!"

"Yes. You like it?" Nash said said.

"I love it!" She says as she hugs me and Nash. It was 2 in the afternoon and in two hours. Everyone will be coming. The boys left to Mom's house to get ready. I went upstairs. I started to put Lilo to shower. Once I finished her, I put her on the bed put her on the Pjs, she had on earlier. I turned on the TV in my room. I put on Lilo and Stitch.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. Don't go anywhere."

"Okay Mommy." With that I got in the shower.