Twenty Three

Sammy's POV:

It was officially our two year anniversary for me and Gabby. I was so happy and excited. It was big night for all three of us. I was finally done taking a shower. I went out in a towel. I looked at Gabby who was in floor curled up crying. Lilo was sitting up and just playing with her chew toys.

"Gabby?! Are you okay? What happened?" I went down on my knees to her.

"Get away from me."

"Gabby, I'm not leaving."

"Once a cheater always a cheater!" She yelled. Lilo started to cry.

"You seen the messages didn't you?" I say looking down.

"Of course I did! How dare you?! What I wasn't good enough for you?! I had your baby for God sakes!"

"I didn't want you to find out like this!"

"Did you ever planned on telling me?!"

"No." I mumbled.

"Fuck you, Samuel! Why did you do this? Why!"

"You didn't pay attention to me anymore!"

"Me not paying attention to you anymore!? Ha. I waited till 4 am just so you can come home! You were drunk and high as fuck. When was the last time you gave me a hug or kiss? Huh?! Just today. After three months!!"

"I'm sorry okay?! Can you fucken forgive me!?"

"Out! Out! Out!!!!!!!" I started to change really quick. I look at her. I kissed Lilo's head.

"I'll be back soon baby girl." I whisper. With that she calmed down a little.

"I wish I never met you!!!!" Once I left her room, that broke me the most. I grabbed my car keys and went into the car. I started to cry hard. I hardly cried to be honest. I just sat there hitting the sitting steering wheel. I finally decided to drive away.

Gabby's POV:

"Out! Out! Out!!!!!!!" He started to change. He looked at me. He kisses Lilo's head and whispers something to her.

"I wish I never met you!!!!" With that he left. I grabbed Lilo. I hug and rock her back and forth. She fell asleep in my arms. I fell asleep too.

I woke up. I didn't see Lilo in my arms.

"Lilo?! Where are you?!" Then, I noticed I wasn't actually in my room. I was in someone else room. I saw picture everywhere.

"Who are these people?" I say while I pick up a picture of a family with me in it.

"Honey, who's Lilo?" Some woman said. I look back.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Gabby, don't be silly! I'm your mother. That's your dad and your little brother." She says while she points to them.

"My parents died when I was one."

"Don't say that! I'm here for you." She says while I look at her confused. "Hurry up. You don't want to be a late to school."

"I'm 21. I don't go to school."

"Umm yes you do. Your dad and I don't pay lots of money for you to go to UCLA." I start to get dress. Everything was so confusing. I went to school and came back "home."