Chapter 38

{38} Arista POV

My eyes fluttered open. There was a poundng sensation in my head. Where was I? What happened? I lifted my self up so I could observe my surroundings. 

I was in what appeared to be a teenage girls bedroom. 

It was pink, and had lots of girly things in it. It certainly wasn't Dan and Phil's flat. I tried to recall what had happened. I remember Dan ripping off Caroline's necklace. And then hugging him. After that all I could remember was pain. 

I heard footsteps coming from the otherside of the door. I pretended to be asleep. The door opened. I peeked my eye open so I could see who it was. When I opened my eye, it revealed a teenage girl. About 14 or so. 

I opened both eyes and lifted myself up. "Oh my gosh you're awake!" The girl cheered from across the room. Next thing I knew she ran over the the side of my bed. "Where am I..?" I managed to whisper.

She let out a typical teenage girl giggle. "Well you're in my bedroom silly. My names Becky. I'm a huge fan of Dan. P.S. I totally ship Darista." She informed me. What was Darista? I observed the girl. She was wearing a danisnotonfire T-Shirt, and some jeans. It was a little bit creepy...

"Why am I here?" I asked. 

"I found you washed up on shore." She told me. My heart pounded. Did she see me as a mermaid? 

"Oh... well wears Dan..?" I asked confused.

"Well I'd assume he's out looking for you." She answered

"Wait, he doesn't know I'm here??" I questioned her in a panicked tone. She started to giggle and sat next to me on the bed. "Nope." She replied. I gulped down my fear. "How long have I been here, Becky?" 

"About 2 weeks." She informed me. I felt my jaw drop. 2 weeks and Dan didn't know where I was? "Would you mind if I called him..?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. I would mind." She said sternly. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at me. "You see Arista.. I'm not just any Danosaur. I'm his number one fan. And like any other Danosaur, its my dream to meet him. So you are my key to him."

I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears. I had the worst luck ever. In the past month i've been through more trouble than almost any other person. Its not fair. 

"Where's your parents little girl?" I asked in an angered tone. I was done being pushed around. I got out of the bed and began to stand up. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "I dont think you're going anywhere. And you don't have to worry about them, they are almost never home." She told me.

She then pulled some rope out from under the bed. I tried to run away but she was too fast. She pinned me down on the bed and began to tie up my arms and legs. Once she did that, She put clothe around my mouth.

Next, she took out a camera from her side drawer. She turned it on and hit record. "Hey Dan! I know you've been missing something recently. You don't have to worry about that anymore.. because I think I have what you're looking for." She let out a sinister laugh and pointed the camera towards me.

I felt they tears falling down my face. I tried to scream his name but it came out as a muffled scream.

"So if you ever want to see her again, comment on this and I'll send you the information you need to get her back. Byeeee." She exagerated. She stopped recording and turned the camera off.

"Well I need to go put this on youtube and tweet it to him. But are you hungry or anything?" She asked. I narrowed my eyes and turned away. She let out her evil little laugh again. "Oh thats funny, I forgot. You cant talk. Or eat. Well you better hope Dan gets here soon." She played around.

She was certainly the spawn of satan. Who could do this??

She turned away and sat at her computer desk, I assumed to edit the video. I looked down at the rope around my wrists. I tried with all my strength to free myself from the rope, but nothing I tried worked.

I began sobbing now. I layed my head back of the pillow and let the tears flow.