Chapter Fourteen: Bye Bye, Mr. Black

*Kelli's POV*

I-I...I could not get the images of what the hell just happened out of my head. The perfect moment was ruined by a nightmare and Emma was the one to suffer from it.

I did not know what to do. I was a Dom and a Mommy and I didn't know what to do. Even in Dominic's arms I could see the pain and fear on her sweet little sleeping face.

The police officer had left with the man about five minutes ago, leaving us after urging us to go to the hospital and having her looked at. But what could a hospital do. They wouldn't be able to tell us if she had a disease or if she were pregnant or what might happen in a few days.

"What are we going to do, Dominic?" I asked.

"I think we should take her to the hospital. I know they might not be able to say or do anything but then again they could." Dominic said.

I nodded in agreement. I wanted to do right with her. I wanted that from the beginning but in this case there was nothing that I wanted more then to help and take care of my baby.

I packed us a quick bag while Dominic got Emma and himself into the car. I got into the passenger seat once the bag was packed and we were off to the hospital.

When we arrived we were greeted by a nurse and asked a few question before they took Emma to the back.

For hours Dominic and I sat in the waiting room. When someone finally came out to give us some news I had been pacing and Dominic hadn't stopped looking at the wall in the past hour.

"Mr. and Mrs. Mason?" a voice called.

Dominic and I both stood up and walked over to the doctor. He took us out of the waiting room and into a privet room off the side.

"I have some questions about Emma. Is that ok?" the old man asked.

Both of us nodded a yes.

"Alright, I know this might be a little forward but is Emma a little?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "she is. Why do you ask?"

"Well, while we were trying to get all her test done she slept she woke up and started to ask for crayons and coloring books, her stuffed animals, and what she called sippies." he told us.

"She's awake?" Dominic asks.

The doctor nods.

"Can we see her?" I ask.

"As soon as we finish here I'll take you to her myself." said the doctor. "Now, as a daddy dom myself, I apologize. My little girl had a rough past too. I found her on the brink of death, beaten by her own father. Do you know Emma's past?"

"Very little of it." I told him. "We saw her at an auction and fell in love."

"I see. I've had a few cases with these auction houses. A few years back I was hired to take care of a dozen or so girls. I was there just to give check ups and that sort of thing. I was hired by a...a Mr. Black." he told us.

"Mr. Black was who we got Emma from." I said to him.

"I thought so. He tends to sell most of the girls. He also likes to take them back and resell them or make the parents of the little pay extra to get them back. He's been at it for a good eight years or so. People have been trying to put him behind bars for years without luck." the doctor said.

"We've been talking to our lawyers since we got Emma about that wicked man." I said, my lips trembling at the news.

Raw hatred filled me. I wanted him locked up where he has no chance of ever hurting another little.

The doctor talked to is for a while longer, telling us he would help us if we were to make a court case of it. Which we were going to. The second that we got home Dominic and I were going to have a bit of a chat with our lawyers.

That asshole was going to hell and never returning.