Chapter Three: Fears

A/N: Adam Levine is similar to how I picture Dominic/Daddy.

~Emma's POV~
As we left the lobby of the auction place Daddy took me from Mommy. I cuddled into his chest as we neared a car. The closer that we got the more my body tensed up. The last time I was in a car I was alone with Mr. Meanie. Flashes of what he did, of what he took came running back at me. I hated cars, they were too small and I couldn't escape. Daddy felt my body tense up and stopped at the trunk of the car.

"What's wrong?" he asked me, looking into my eyes. I shake my head.

"Baby, if you don't tell us when something is wrong how can we help you?" Mommy asked.

I continued to stay quiet, going farther into my head. When Daddy's hand came up and cupped my cheek I couldn't help but flinch.

"Emma, did Mr. Black do anything to you?" Mommy asked, concern filled her voice.

"Y-Y-Yes," I cried.

"What did he do?" Daddy asked. I could tell his voice held anger and I froze. Was he angry at me already?

"Dominic, calm. Let me ask the questions." Mommy said, moving so that she took Daddy's place. "Now, Emma, we are not angry or mad at you we just want to find out what happened.

Taking a breath I decided to trust them. I haven't had someone to trust in such a long time. When I opened my mouth a sob came out.

"H-He put himself in me." I said, not knowing how to from my words.

"Where? Point for Mommy," Mommy said.

I pointed to my princess parts and gripped onto Sammy, waiting for their reactions.

I heard a intake of breath then, "Did you say no?"

I nodded my head up and down. I remember clearly how even after he entered me I was screaming for him to stop. When I looked up Mommy and Daddy both looked pissed off. I flinched away.

"I will talk to our lawyers about this tonight when we get home." Daddy said, softly. Mommy nodded.

After taking a deep breath Mommy said, "We would never do anything to you that you didn't want from us. We want to love you in every way that we can and do what is right for you. Now, let's leave. Mommy is going to put you in your seat. Then Mommy and Daddy have a small present for you."

"No, bad car!" I cry.

"Oh, baby, this car is good, you'll see. What if Mommy sits back there with you for the first time?" Daddy asks.

I nod, liking the thought of sitting close to Mommy.

After a moment Daddy picks me up while Mommy opens the door. Daddy puts me in the car seat and buckles me in, tickling me a little after. I begin to giggle and kick my feet as I try to push his hands away from me. Then Daddy pulls away as he does Daddy and Mommy share a kiss. It's long and heated, I hear Mommy moan. She moan sends a shiver down my whole body and my princess parts begin to tingle. I like that feeling, I've never had it before. I want more of it but don't say anything as Mommy and Daddy pull away from each other. I wanted more of that feeling. I hoped Mommy and Daddy would give me more.

As promised Mommy got into the back with me. She was so nice and pretty. I loved her already and couldn't wait to spend more time with her. Daddy sat up front and drove, as he drove he sung along with the music on the radio.

"Pwretty, Daddy." I called to him.

"You like Daddy singing?" Mommy asked.

"Yes, Mama." I told her, smiling.