Chapter Twelve: Nap Time Fun and Night Horrors Become Real

*Kelli's POV*

Once I had made breakfast and Emma set the table Dominic came down to join us. We shared a kiss as he helped me bring the food to the table. As he pulled away I nipped at his bottom lip. It was caught between my teeth, I couldn't wait until we put Emma down for her nap.

By the end of breakfast Emma was already rubbing her eyes, little whines were coming from her mouth, and I felt her little legs begin to kick the air. All of those were signs that she was sleepy. I smiled as I thought to myself how I might be getting my way with Dominic so much sooner if Emma went down for her nap now.

Dominic and I shared a look as he began to clear the table. I quickly removed my shirt. Since I had no bra on right now today would be easy.

"Come here, baby, Mama's here." I cooed at Emma, taking her hand in mine and pulling her onto my lap.

Right away she started to nuzzle her way to my nipple. She latched on quickly, sucking at a fast pace at first. I winced a little but then as she calmed so did I. I relaxed back into the chair.

Soon I felt a set of hands on my back, rubbing soft circles. I knew right away it was Dominic. I didn't hear him finish with the dishes.

As he leaned down his lips latched onto my neck, licking, kissing, nibbling, and sucking. I let him do it and I just enjoyed myself, enjoying the pleasure I was getting from my two favorite people in the world.

Once Emma had switched side and got her fill Dominic took her. I looked up, questioning him.

"I've got our little one. Why don't we head upstairs? I'll put her down for her nap and make sure she's comfortable. All you have to do is go to our room and get ready." he told me before leaning down to my ear, "It's been a long time since I've been fucked."

A shiver went down my spine. He was right, it had been a long time since I fucked that sweet little asshole of his. As he started to walk away I stood, walking beside him. As we stepped up the first stair I squeezed his butt cheek closest to me.

I giggled when I heard him try to muffle his moan. When we reached the top step we parted ways, sharing a kiss. As I headed into our room I heard Emma's cry it was shortly fallowed by a "shh" by Dominic and him softly singing to her.

I smiled to myself, heading to the closet where I kept all my toys for us. I didn't have much to undress since I had left my shirt downstairs. I took off my panties and soon replaced it by a double sided dildo, inserting it into myself before adding a belt that secures the dildo to my waist.

Before walking out of the closet I grabbed a vibrating butt plug and remote. When I walked out the walls of my pussy already began to clench. Dominic was naked, kneeling on the floor by the bed with his eyes planted firmly on the floor. It was just like the days when we had first started in the relationship.

I slowly walked over to him, smiling as I used my index finger to tilt his head up to look at me.

*Dominic's POV*

"On the bed, face the wall," she said, looking me in the eye.

I did as instructed, crawling onto the bed. Staying on my hands and knees I faced the wall. I knew the more I behaved the more pleasure I got. It had been so long since we had done something like this that I couldn't help the excitement that raced through me and strait to my large cock.

I must say I was proud of it. It was above average and I knew that I pleased Kelli to have it inside her. But sometimes I just needed to have my brains fucked out.

I could feel Kelli standing behind me. When I heard the nightstand drawer open I got even more excited. I heard her close it and the the cap of lube opening.

When I felt a little be poured onto my hold I shuttered. After she rubbed it in a bit I felt her finger enter me. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips as she thrusted in and out.

After a few minutes she removed herself and inserted one of my favorite toys. After making sure it fit comfortably she turned it on. The vibrates started off slow.

"You like that, sub?" she asked, her voice completely dominate.

"Y-Yes, Mistress." I moaned out.

I could see her smile as she walked around the bed and climbed on in front of me, turning the vibrates up a little.

"Good boy," she said sweetly. "Now, suck on this."

I looked down at the dildo attached to her waist and did as told. Sticking it into my mouth I moaned.

Kelli is the best thing that has happened to me, I thought to myself while she fucked both my holes.

After some time I pulled away from Kelli and looked up at her, not quite in the eye.

"Please," I whispered.

"Please what?" she asked me.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

With a smirk she slid off the bed and behind me. She pulled out the butt plug and made me roll onto my back. After adding lube to her dildo she slowly inserted herself into me.

I moaned as she quickly pulled out and then rammed herself back in. She continued, getting faster and faster until I was ready to explode. I called out for her several times and by the sixth time I knew she was getting close too.

We both cried out at the same time. Kelli and I had just finished removing the toy from us when I heard her sweet little voice.

"Mommy! Mommy, help!" Emma cried.

But I just thought that it was another nightmare until I heard Emma scream for me.

"Daddy, please! No, no, n-no!" she cried out.