Chapter Eleven: More, Mama!

A/N: ok so I've decided that if I can't find a picture that relates to my chapter then I'll probably put something I think is funny up there. I hope y'all think it's funny too but if not oh well, I can't make everyone happy.

And, now onto the story. Enjoy!

*Emma's POV*

After last night's night horrors I wasn't in the best of moods. The only good thing I found other then waking up snuggled between Mommy and Daddy was that Daddy didn't have to go into work.

"Mommy," I said, quietly and shook her a little.

"Ten more minutes, Emma." Mommy said, her arm flopping over to cover her eyes.

"I have to pee pee, Mommy," I told Mommy, squeezing my legs together.

"Alright, baby, I'm up." she sighed, getting up.

When we entered the bathroom she took off my nighty and diaper and let me sit on the toilet in their room.

As I began to do my business, Mommy turned around and turned on the shower. When she came back she helped me wipe. Then had me wash my hands as she undressed.

In the mirror I looked at Mommy's body. She was beautiful. Every curve, dip, or bump was amazing. Every freckle or scratch was beautiful.

After undressing Mommy reached around me and turned off the water, her body pressed to mine. For a second I thought Mommy didn't notice but when my eyes met hers in the fogged up mirror I knew that her intentions were clear.

"Do you like what you see, baby girl?" she purred into my ear as her hands trailed over my body slowly. "Let Mommy take care of you, let me erase all the bad things from your little mind."

Mommy's voice sent shivers down my spine. Her lips met mine causing fireworks that only erupted on the Fourth of July. I leaned back into Mommy's body and took one of her hands in one of my smaller ones. I brought it up to my breast. In the mirror I could see Mommy smile. As she did so her hand pinched down on my nipple and made me let out a moan.

Mommy let go after a moment and took my hand in hers, leading me to the nice warm shower. Once we were closed in, Mommy began with my hair. She took her time, working her way through it and massaging my scalp, temples, and neck as she went. I rolled my head back and let out another moan out as she ran her fingers though my hair, helping the soap get out.

"More, Mama!" I said to her.

My eyes slowly opened and I let out a whimper when I felt Mommy's hands pull away.

"Shh, my love, Mommy is going to take good care of you." she smiles at me while opening a vanilla and honey scented body wash.

"Please, Mommy," I begged a little as she rubbed her hands together to make them all soapy.

*Kelli's POV*

"Please, Mommy," she begged a little as I rubbed my hands together to make them all soapy.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face, I loved what I could do to her with a simple touch or sentence. She was my baby and I was here to take care of her needs physically, mentally, emotionally, and...sexually. After all, Mommy knows best, right?

I could feel Emma's anticipation as I laid my soapy hands on her little shoulders, she was so tense.

"Relax for me, baby," I said into her ear. I could feel her body melt into mine as I did so. I slowly massaged her shoulders and back with the soap.

"Mommy," she said, her voice small.

"Yes, Emma," I said, knowing what was coming next.

"More, Mama...please," she begged in my ear since her head was being supported by my shoulder.

"Oh, baby girl, are you being naughty?" I asked, knowing her thoughts were racing towards what I could do to her.

"N-No, Mommy," she stuttered, biting her lip.

I knew she was lying so I decided to have a bit of fun with her.

"Really, sweetheart, because I've been wanting to do this to you since we found you." I whisper into her ear.

As the water falls over our bodies I run my hands up and down. My hands slowly climb their way up again, this time going for a prize. I cup my hands under each of Emma's breasts and begin to massage them, pinching her nipples every once in a while.

As I do I turn Emma around so that her back is now pressed agents the shower wall. Once she's settled I quickly move in, sucking in one of her nipples as I play with her other breast. Soon I hear her moans, loud and clear.

When she gets a bit louder I move the hand that was playing with her nipple down her stomach and to her little pussy. I slowly spread her lips with my hand as her breath hitches.

"It's okay, Emma." I tell her, "Mommy isn't going to hurt you, I'm just going to make you feel good."

When I hear her moan as my finger touches her clit I know she wants this.

"Yes, Mommy, more!" she cries out.

I smile as I begin my decent to the floor. When I am on my knees I look up at her. Emma's eyes are closed and he head is tilted back as my playing with her continues. When my finger goes a little faster on her clit she begins to moan again.

"Do you like when Mommy does this to you? Does it make your princess parts feel good?" I asked her.

"Oh, Mommy! Yes. More, Mama! More!" Emma shouts in excitement.

At the sound of her pleas I enter a finger into her hole. Emma lets out a loud cry as I continue to finger her.

"Oh, baby, you're so tight," I moan, adding a second finger and bringing my mouth to her pussy lips and meeting my clit with her tongue.

"Yes, Mommy, yes!" she cries out, making me go faster and suck on her clit. As I do her little body begins to shake. With a few more thrusts of my fingers she cums, spraying all over my face.

"So, you're a squirter." I say, smiling and standing up. When she blushes I crash my lips to hers.

After that we quickly finish up. Once the shower is ship off I wrap Emma in a towel, doing the same to me. When we exit I see Dominic is up.

"Sounds like you two had a fun shower without me," he pouts a little.

"You better put that pout away, you'll ruin the plans I have made for nap time for us." I tell him.

With a huff he gets up and heads to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. I quickly dress Emma and I in something comfy.

As we are heading out the bedroom door I hear, "Fuck! Kelli, you used all the hot water again!"

Emma and I giggled as we made our way down to make breakfast.