Thank You!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and keep up with my lousy updating! It means the world that you enjoyed it (hopefully!) ! It's amazing how this stupid little idea that I had at work turned into something!

You guys mean a lot to me with all the commenting, reading, and voting. I appreciate it always. <3

------

A story wouldn't be complete without a little shameless self-promo, now would it?

I'm Just The Drummer | Lashton [Completed]-

[Drama, Depression/Triggers, Romance]

Nobody ever gives a shit about the drummer.

Trapped In A Horror Movie AU (One Direction/Niall Horan) [Completed]-

[Horror, Gore]

It was the night an innocent prank went bad.

All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess with their friend Niall on Halloween by going to an abandoned mansion. That's all. Just to give him a little scare, to change up their age old tradition of watching horror movies.

But it's a night that will alter their lives forever, one they'll never forget.

Because unlike years past, the boys will be trapped in a horror movie, fighting for their lives, trying their best to escape the mansion.

With each other.

Alive.

Photograph | Lashton [In Progress, random updates]-

[Romance, Tragedy, Cliche]

"So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans, holding me closer 'till our eyes meet." -Ed Sheeran, Photograph

Messages. | Mashton [In Progress, Monday updates]-

[Romance, Texts, Side of Cake]

Ashton: fuck you.

Michael: is that an invitation? ;)

---

In which Ashton meets Michael through a texting app and may or may not form a lovely relationship.

For a Good Time, Call | Mashton [In Progress, Random updates]-

[Romance, smut(Top!Michael)]

Michael was looking for a good time, not a relationship.

The Weight | Malum [Completed]-

[Romance, Short Story, Sad]

"And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight." -Shawn Mendes, The Weight

25 Facts About You | Cake [In Progress, Random updates]-

[Romance, Funny]

Everyday for 25 days, Luke tells Calum a fact about himself and Calum has to see if he falls in love with him.

7 Minutes in Heaven | Lashton [In Progress, Saturday updates]-

[Comedy, Romance]

"Who wants to play?"

Ashton is a very dedicated party-goer, being at one each weekend. It's literally is life, he thinks. Though, when he's invited to one particular party, they decide to change it up a bit and play party games after a few hours and everyone is well buzzed. Ashton's never been big into party games, but he figures why not? They're rated R games, so they're bound to be fun.

Luke hates parties. He hates spending his free time socializing, period. He would rather spend a Saturday night on the couch, watching Criminal Minds an stuffing his face with pizza. But one night, his friend forces him to go to a party. Obviously, he hates it, especially when the party games come out. He's forced to play them and he doesn't really like anyone he's going to have to play against. Luke just wants to go home before all this supposed 'fun' starts.

Little do both boys know, that one certain game is going to bring them together and may even change Luke's usual routine of not partying or Ashton's obsession with partying.

The Cabin // Lashton [In Progress, e/o Sunday updates]-

[Comedy, Romance, smut(Top!Luke, some Top!Ashton)]

Luke's family finally bought a lake cabin like Luke had always dreamed they would have. He's always been jealous of schoolmates that would always spend their summers there and brag. But now he could brag about it as well. He has a place to relax and escape reality. It was a douche bag free zone.

At least, until he meets his neighbor Ashton.

Hopeless | Muke [In Progress, e/o Sunday updates]-

[Comedy, Romance, Top!Michael]

Michael is an ambiguous flirt that can't seem to get through to his crush, Luke.

------

Social Media:

Instagram- @irwin_hemmo_styles15

Tumblr- @irwinstyles15

Twitter- @Hemmo96_Ash94

AO3- @xdistorted_cliffordx