Comments, Questions, Concerns

Hi, it's me GrimThor3, but my friends call me Grim.

I know this was a long book to read, all 70 chapters! The entire thing is about 300 pages, so it was only about 4 pages per chapter.

I'm starting to write another book. Wait, that's a lie. Currently, I'm working on 2 projects.

The first project, and I one I think I will work on the most, is a VRMMORPG book. As a programmer and game developer/programmer, I look the idea of virtual reality. The funny thing was that a year and a half ago, I didn't even know this genre existed. And then my nephew and niece forced me to watch an anime called Sword Art Online. Then I watched the new episode of the second season when it came out. However, this drove me find other virtual reality stuff. I found another anime, called Log Horizon (it's a better SAO), and binge watched that. I am working on the story and only have a out 3 chapters complete. I'm trying to make the chapters longer and have less chapters (contrasting to Retired). I have the game idea already made and am actually currently trying to make the game using unreal engine 4.

The second project is a little weird. When we were kids in middle school, around 7th grade, my twin brother and I played this game called Roblox (I occasionally go on now) and we played a certain game called Medieval Roleplay. Of course, my brother and I played as leaders of the assassin's guild who were the runaway prince and princess (my brother's character then was a girl), but we also befriended the player who was playing princess in the game called Melanie. We played that game for hours almost each day (because public schools' amount of homework). We collectively decided to write a book about our adventures. That ended after about two weeks. I recently was just reminded of it and said "Hey, that actually sounds like a great idea." I started to work on it and then realized, even though I have really memory of stupid things like that, the entire book would around twenty pages long. So I scrapped the original and am coming up with a different version. It's not going to be medieval, but a cyberpunk world. And I am considering the idea of intergalactic adventures as well. Because with technology, it becomes much harder to not be found in the same town as the king, who is the evil uncle and tried to kill the royal family.

Let me know what you guys think. I would love if you guys would comment, or even better, message me if you have any plot ideas or character ideas.

Thanks for reading :D
-GrimThor3