Prompts and Deadlines!

So, not much needs to be said I guess...

Sorry these aren't the best prompts 😁 but you just have to work with it...

Group 1's prompt is...
You are a ghost/ghost type Pokémon looking back into your past.

Group 2's prompt is...
You get a Pokémon game cartridge for cheap, but find yourself in Lavender Town in the game.

And
Group 3's prompt is...
You are an old friend of Red's, but are worried after not seeing him in a few years after he left to Mount.Silver.

Ok! Not the best, But still prompts I guess! You may understand the first two because of Halloween, but the last one is to celebrate gen.1's 20 year anniversary!!!!! * pulls a string then balloons and confetti fall from the ceiling*
YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Also please don't make the first two TOO scary * hides under covers* I don't do well with creepypastas...

Ok, your deadline is in one week!!! Seven days at the most to write your stories! Whoever doesn't get theirs in before then-...

VANISHES!!!!!!!!

... from the competition that is...

I will post a group at a time and first full group goes first-that means you and your rival- Everyone has to make a separate story!

I should have said this earlier...

THE WINNER GETS- drumroll please!- ONE SHINY LVL.100 HIDDEN ABILITY EEVEELUTION OF THEIR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!
-And bragging rights-

So, if you're still reading, HAVE FUN WRITING YOUR STORIES!!!!!

UPDATE:
You must have X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire to get the shiny ha eeveelution. PM me if you don't.