"She won't get me," I said slowly. From between us, Fionna gave a loud wail. Harry and I looked down at her instantly, and I stroked her fuzzy head. "It's okay, baby. Are you hungry? Or you're probably getting cold again."

Harry whimpered, "Do not want to put her down..."

"She's safe," I assured him.

Dr. Shell had went upstairs to talk to Kepa, probably telling him to watch Baxter. Harry reluctantly went to put Fionna back in her incubator, and I followed closely behind him. Just as Harry had gotten her unwrapped and snuggled her close one last time to place a kiss on her head, the sound of multiple footsteps came down the stairs. I wasn't sure how long ago Ella had escaped, but I was suddenly very suspicious about whoever was about to walk through the door.

"Who is it?" I called, and Harry squeaked, instantly pulling Fionna back into his arms from leaning to place her on the soft surface of the incubator.

There was no response, so I went to stand next to the door, preparing to kick it closed if it swung open. And then it did swing open, but someone was already walking through it. Instead of kicking it closed, I launched myself at the intruder and sent us both sprawling onto the floor, a deep "Oof" emitting from the person beneath me.

"My Louis!" Harry cried out, but then he gasped. "Oh."

"Louis?" Chris coughed. "Why are you on me?"

"He only let's Zayn lay on him like that," Niall snickered, and I heard Zayn protest.

"Sorry," I gasped with a blush, scrambling to my feet and offering to help Chris up.

The taller man took my hand and allowed me to pull him into a standing position, and Zayn came over to help dust him off as Harry scurried over with Fionna to take me by my arm and lead me away from them. The boy still moved a tad stiffly from his stitches, but luckily he didn't have to bend to pick things up much. He just had troubles sitting down, laying down, and getting up. I put Fionna in the incubator for him so he wouldn't have to, and he leaned his head sadly against my chest, "Tummy hurts..."

"Your stitches?" I asked him softly.

"No," he said sadly. "Just... does not feel good."

The four lads came to join us by the incubator, looking in at Fionna. Liam chuckled, "Look at her little legs go..."

"For someone so tiny and weak, it makes you wonder where she gets the energy to do that," Zayn agreed. "So... Louis? Why did you tackle my boyfriend?"

"I didn't know who you guys were," I defended. "Dr. Shell was upstairs, and he does not sound like multiple people coming down the steps. I asked who you all were, and no one answered. So I tackled the first person who walked in."

"We texted you!" Niall laughed.

"My phones dead!" I replied. "My mum keeps calling me for what she calls "Fionna updates", and my charger is at the flat. I didn't exactly have time to get everything I thought we would need."

"Oh," Liam's brow furrowed. "Sorry, I should have put that in the bag of clothes I packed you. I didn't even think about that. I can bring it back by later?"

"Just whenever you come back tomorrow or something," I waved a hand, and Harry peered up from my shoulder.

"You have been feeding my Lucy?" he asked Liam.

"I've been feeding her," Liam agreed. "She sure does want attention, since she's been alone for a few days."

"My poor Lucy..." Harry sighed.

"I still want to know why Louis was so worried about who was coming in," Zayn chuckled.

"Well, I guess it does kind of involve all of us, so..." I began slowly, looking down at Harry who rested his cheek against my shoulder again. "Dr. Shell sent Ella away, yeah?"