1.) A New Testament.

Gonna be short

Gonna be short. It's a slight filler to move things along.

Tori

Life comes full circle, especially when approaching common ground. My common ground has been the start of this new year. Seeing literally everything I've worked hard for, come to full circle. Hence the previous statement. Basically coming to term with everything that gets thrown my way.

God has been that upward bound for me throughout this transitional and fast paced period of my life called "fame".

My first album, the musical creation that prevails my truth-released a week ago and the buzz around it has been nothing but wholeheartedly positivity.

I've been nominated for three different award shows, following the release of my two singles. Nobody Love and Should've Been Us. It's been a huge blessing that I'm gonna cherish for a while.

In other good news, Nobody Love hit #1 in New Zealand. Yeah, I'm here, conveniently in Syd to celebrate with the fam.

 Yeah, I'm here, conveniently in Syd to celebrate with the fam

"Guys take a picture of me next to roo." I squat next to the kangaroo statue that sat in our town's zoo.

My parents and Noah stand beside each other, chuckling in amusement as dad takes the picture.

"I wanna get one too." Noah approaches the statue as I take his place next to ma and pop.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket, causing me to jump a little. I pull it out, unlocking it and tapping the screen to see Luke unexpectedly calling. Well, his name didn't pop up but I know the number.

"I'll be right back guys ." I say to him.

They nod and I soon walk away, answering the call.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey." I reply back, continuing to walk through the zoo.

"I, uh, just called to congratulate you on the album. I listened to the whole thing."

"You did ?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, uh, tracks 5, 7, and 12 are my favorites."

I smile, thinking of the titles and what they were about. "They were?"

"Mhm.." He exhales a bit, "I miss you."

"Luke, don't do this.." I sigh.

"Do what?"

"We can't ever go back to that place again."

"What-you mean our relationship?"

"Exactly. Our timing--"

"Is off. Yeah, I know."

"Right. I mean shouldn't you be focusing on other things like the tour and your girlfriend?" I smirk even though he can't see.

"My what?"

"Oh come on. Social media is the sight for all eyes." I point out, sitting down on a near bench. "You and miss Gomez. You've been hanging out a lot."

"You've been keeping tabs on me?"

"What? Pft no, that's what we have the fans for."

"Mm, sure. And if you must know we aren't together. We're just having fun."

I nod, "Code for screwing her."

"God, why is everything sex with you?" He laughs, "And no, she's hung up on Justin anyways."

"Ya, I could've told you that. We share the same manager, remember?"

"Vividly." He says, "So you seeing anybody?"

"No." I roll my eyes, "No one strikes my interest."

"No one? No one at all? Not even Calum?"

"Do not go there." I try not to smile.

"He's always on the phone with you. He flies out whenever we're on break to see you."

"Its called being a good friend. Maybe you should take notes." I say, a little too harsh.

"Okay, that hurts." His tone grows solemn.

"Yeah, well you did a pretty sick damage to my heart, hemmings." I mention.

"I know, and I can't change what I did but I can make it up to you. My birthday's next week."

"I know."

"I want you to celebrate with me . I'll be in Vegas. Drive on up for me, I'll text you the directions."

"I--I don't know, Luke .."

"Please?" He pleads, "The guys asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I couldn't just tell them what I wanted because all I want is to see you."

Damn him. I sigh at his comment. He always had a way with words.

"Okay, fine. I'll come."

SPOILER (Gonna introduce someone in the next chapter that  the 5SOS FAM might know

SPOILER (Gonna introduce someone in the next chapter that the 5SOS FAM might know. Now as to whether you actually like this person that's another story lol.) Stay tuned.