Everyone

12/7/12

Hey,

I have decided that I only have a few more letters to write. So I am going to address them to everyone. But, that doesn't mean that these are any less personal. I swear.

I know that you probably want more of them but, I am running out of things to say. I'm running out of things to write. I have a lot more to say. I just don't know how to put it into words.

Andy is the one who always knew what to say. She is the one who says the things that make you want to shout for joy. Or cry for hours on end. At least, that's what I think.

Calum, you're the one who has to have the last word. That isn't a bad thing. At all. You're that one guy that never fails to laugh or smile. I don't think I can remember a time when you were truly upset. That's just who you are.

Michael. You're the one who taught me not to care what others think. You were that guy who just made everything better. You were that guy who was just cool and calm and collected. But, then you were fun and just full of life.

Ashton Irwin. The guy on the drums. The one who refused to give up. Even when it seemed like the world was against you. You never failed to make those around you happier than you were. I admired that about you.

Wherever I am, I miss you guys.

Keep your heads up.

-Luke

P.S. I Love You (Sequel to P.S. I Miss You) {SLOW UPDATES}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara