Letter 5

Dear everyone,

I'm writing these because one day whether it be an accident or of my own doing, I'll be gone. And I'll be leaving you guys all alone.

And I'm sorry for that.

But, you can't stop doing what you love. Not because I'm gone. Not because I've been hurt or whatever. You still have to sing. You still have to perform. You still have to be a family.

Which is why I am doing this.

Hear me out. I have this whole thing planned. It's kind of based off that movie Andy loved so much. "P.S. I Love You." The one where her husband writes her all these letters even when he's gone. I know I totally stole the idea but, I wanted you guys to know that even when I'm gone, I'm not really gone.

I wanted you guys to know that I will always be there. It doesn't matter if I'm not standing right beside you, I'll still be there.

So don't forget about me okay?

In this box, you'll find all of my letters. I wasn't smart enough to actually ask the post office or whatever to send them but, I thought this would be better. I'm trusting you all on this. One letter a day. One letter for each day. Don't spoil it, Calum! I know you guys. So, don't skip ahead. Be patient. You can wait.

I want you guys to continue living. I want you guys to continue to do the things that you love. Please, for me. I want you to make music. I want you to laugh. I want you to live your life. From start to finish.

Well, you guys are begging me to play FIFA and I can't let you guys know which is why I have to leave. But, read them all. And don't skip around. Go in order. I'm trusting you guys on this. If you don't I'll have to come back and beat you guys for it. No. I'm just joking. But, for real. Please guys.

I guess that's it.

Oh! And these are dated and they tell you guys what to do, when to read, and some other stuff. Some are addressed to everyone. Others are to each of you individually.

I have to go. I'm running out of time.

-Luke

P.S. I love you all.