Chapter 13

What the hell how did I even end up in that position. How could I let him get so close to me.

Thoughts were gushing through my mind. I don't know what was wrong with me I felt like I didn't even have control of my body, like this imaginary pull that's power increased when he got closer. The scary thing is I liked it. I wanted it m, in fact if we hadn't of been interrupted I would of. I don't even know the guy. Sure I know his name and what he looks like with those gorgeous eyes that are like a green pool with golden specks that sparkle in the light or the way his slick black hair falls upon his face and how his dimp- okayyyy I got carried away.

And there's that when ever I think about him which is currently all the time I just need to stop I can't deal with this right now. I'm not even over my first few losses I can't add another to that.
With that thought in mind I drifted to sleep but instead of the gloomy walls that once haunted me I dream about a pair of beautiful piercing eyes that just won't go away and for some reason I'm at peace for once.

The next morning I was surprised to find I had had a great nights sleep with no nightmares disturbing me all night. What the hell why does this Xavier kid have such a big affect on me anyway, I mean he's hot and seems like a nice guy and everything. I'm friends with his sister both older and younger I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to him when he's around..... But I won't get to attached because I know where that leads and I'm not mentally prepared for something like that.

But anyway time for school so I got changed into some old leather pants and a grey v neck before shrugging on my leather jacket and speeding down the street. I got to the school grounds and decided to leave the free parking space for the principal and took the one beside it. Wow I'm obviously feeling very generous today, be proud be very proud.

Just as I swung my leg over my bike I heard a distinctive roar of a an engine. The exact red Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce that I had seen when I first entered the city rolled into the car park and my heart sped up. As it cruised further in it came to a stop just outside my car park people were looking at me with almost worry and concern, ahh this must be the popular guy or something.
Whoever it was swiftly turned and parked in the principals parking space and everyone was mouths were gaping with surprise and shock. I was curious normally the bitchy chick of the school would hop out of her boyfriends car and call me a slut or some shit.
I watched as the drivers door opened and if it was even possible my heart sped up even more as I saw Xavier hop out of his car. He was dressed in a black v neck that made his muscles pop and some ripped jeans over all he looked fucking hot. Wow I need to calm down whenever this guy is around my thoughts go wild.
Lost in my thoughts I hadn't realised he had strolled over to me and was standing by my bike. "Your in my space", he says with a cheeky smile covering his face which honestly just made him look really cute. "Really I didn't see a name anywhere", I played along with a innocent look on my face and pretended to be looking around for something. I was surprised to hear him fall out laugh and it was one of the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, and before I knew it I was laughing along with him. It was nice I haven't laughed in a long time, I looked over at him and he was staring at me with the biggest grin I have ever seen.
Caught off guard the bell rang and I jumped back from Xavier and he instinctively moved forward, "Are you alright", concern was written all over his face and before I knew it I was tumbling over laughing a gain to look up at him with an amused smile graced his lips. Slightly embarrassed I abruptly stood up. You know what I think I could use a friend.

"So uhh did you wanna I don't know hang out at lunch or something." With out looking at him I waited for a reply and after a few moments of silence I instantly regretted and tried to cover it up, "I mean you don't have to I just thought you know what never mind just forget abo-" I was cut off by a hand pushing itself against my lips. I looked up at Xavier and his smile just got even bigger like he had won the lottery or something. "I would love to have lunch with you you know as long as you don't mind", he quickly looked down at me with a look of determination on his face. "Sure".

With that I quickly excused myself and rushed to class when I noticed everyone staring at us. What is with people at this school and their staring.

Geez