15. little home

Finally the day I have been waiting came. Oh please don't think it's quick, I would have gone thrice around the world on foot waiting for this day. I have started packing since day 1.

Finally and finally I am going home. People always talk bout cloud nine and I thought how it would be, but right now I think I am in it. Walter and sky said they'd come later.

'uh, they are such a killjoy'

"you guys ready?" karthik asked the nth time. He came just an hour before to get us. Airport is near to us, and that, made him come and wait for us.

"if only I knew you guys will be this late, I'd never let you guys to come with me"

"dear brother, you are not letting us to come with you, we are taking you with us. So don't flatter yourself" i told him.

"yeah you are definitely taking me for the tomorrow's flight"

"oh don't be a baby we still have like four hours" reez said dragging her baggage into the hall.

"and I am sure you will perfectly know how to waste those hours and miss the flight"

"oh my god it is like you were never late, remember the time when we were late to school and had to spend a half day as punishment. All because of you" I said remembering.

"oh please, I was ten"

"and I was six, and was punished because of you"

"and when we missed the train because of you in tirupati. We were almost lost"

"almost, but not lost"

"and two years back we almost missed our sister's marriage because of you"

"again almost"

"oh, come on priya if it is not for your luck you wouldn't survive any of those" well he is right, I always find the opportunity to mix up the things and almost screw them.

I could give him a good retort but I know something that makes him very annoyed.

"weh we we we" I said imitating his voice.

"I don't sound like that" he said irritate. I smirked inward.

"I don't sound like that" I said again imitating.

"priya stop it"

"priya stop it"

"uh, that is not funny"

"uh, tha" I tried to talk but,

"oh, Hansel and Gretel! Stop it. I thought me and walt are the worst, but now you are proving me wrong. I am already confused whether we are taking everything we need or not and you guys are eating my concentration, another word from both of you, I will see you. Now, Fingers on the lips" she said so seriously almost scared me.

And fingers on the lips? Who is doing that now-a-days. I and karthik looked at each other.

"NOW" she shouted, this time we didn't waste time, before she fully completed that word we closed our transmitters with our fingers.

She silently told us not move and we did as she said.

'god save us'

Then the doorbell rang.

'I know god you sent wall to save us'

I thanked god for saving us but I didn't know it is not to save us. She left the room giving us warning looks. We stayed silently still our fingers on our lips until a very big laugh made us jump with fear, from right side.