7. Almost perfect

"Walter stop it " reez finally came to my rescue.

"what? I didn't do anything." He said just like a jerk.

'he is a jerk'.

"I know what you are doing just shut up and eat" she said again.

"okay" he said imitating a good boy.

Like that dinner was a disaster for me and playful for everyone else. Even val seems to like him. She is not taking my side. She is always talking to him and he treats her nice. I don't want him to treat her nice, if he do so she will leave me and go to him. I am not used to this. I am jealous of him. In my house, majority of people are taking his side. not to mention there are only two people beside me and him. I won't let this happen in my reign. I have to get back to the top but I don't know how.

"walter I am going to take painting classes" val said. Wait she is calling him by his name? she never calls anyone by their original name. she always comes up with a nick name. And 'walter', she got to be kidding me.

"oh my little princess going to be a painter" he said it and she nodded very cutely. Oh my god 'princess' how can she ever hate him now. I am totally ruined. I used to feel guilt of him but now he is my ENEMY.

'I HATE YOU WALTER EVANS, I HATE YOU. CANT YOU HERE ME' my soul is crying out loud.

I am praying god to make him leave but he is not leaving. He is watching TV with val and reez of course I am there too to 'watch' TV but I am not at peace. He got huge business to handle, don't he have to go back and take care of things? He is been here all day.

"hey lets go out in the evening it will be beautiful" my heart sunk as he said that. He is planning to stay all day.

"where?" reez asked.

"anywhere and everywhere we all can have fun" he said looking at val. Val is so excited. Apart from the fact that he makes me angry he also makes the girls happy. I like that but I must not like it.

"okay lets go then" reez smiled brightly and val clapped. They looked at me.

"yeah lets go out then" I said smiling at them. After all I want them to be happy.

We started at 5.30 pm.

I can't believe he knows a lot of fun places to go. All of them are for familys and kids. We are never stopping at one place. Moving from one place to another having fun, eating tasty unhealthy food. We finally stopped at a place. Its like an amusement park or something I am not well aware of what these places called. I could ask but so called 'wall' will definitely make fun of me.

Now we are looking at a small ferris wheel which I am scared to death. Reez and val are so excited to ride it.

"val you are so small to ride it. Its not safe" I said fearing what she going to ask next.

"it's for kids" she said.

"you need someone to go with you" I am shouting a little because with all the people around its hard to hear.

"I will go with her" reez said.

'what? Now you two are friends. Great'

"but still I don't feel good about it, I have to answer your parents if you get scared or something" I let out my original problem.

"I ride it with mom and dad every time I we come here. Please cathy, please."

Oh now she is being cute. You know I can't say no to cuteness.

"okay........ but be careful you two"

"its just a small wheel priya" reez said smiling at me.

"yeah whatever" I tried to hide that I am shaking and succeeded.