9. It is time we meet

"I should have guessed it. He is been so sweet to you. Never getting mad at you. Always joke around you. Tease you. He is been so happy after you entered in the picture. Oh I am so stupid I should have seen it coming. I hoped for you to be his life but dropped it thinking it may not happen, but you guys made it happen. Thank you so much. But seriously guys you shouldn't have hid it from me. I am so happy for you."

 Reez is literally shouting and I froze to hear all that she is saying. I cant believe this is happening to me. Where did all this coming from? I held my head with both of my hands.

'is she really thinking what she thinking?'

'she really think that I and walter?'

"oh oh oh hold your horses there" walter said to her.

'I really get these expressions 'hold your horses?''

"she looks like she is having a nervous breakdown" he said pointing at me. And for the reality I am having one. Reez looked att me confuse.

"look there is nothing like you think. She is coming so that she can stop me if I end up beating the shit out of him if he does anything that I think is a bad move. And it is not a date between me and her. She is coming just to keep me company. So stop hallucinating. She is already sensitive with that date word. Please don't scare her any more. She is doing us a favour so that you can be happy which makes me happy" he said all this in one go. His voice started with explaining and went to complaining and ended with care. He is one such person.

I see reeza face fell and is now guilty.

"I am sorry" she muttered slowly.

"you are doing a lot of things for me and I am just an idiot to hurt you. I know how much it hurt you, all these date and love without parents knowledge. I should have thought before talking. I am sorry " she said with a sad voice.

I wanted to comfort her but something is wrong with me I am still in shock. I am feeling dizzy.

"reez I am sleee.." my eyes closed without my permission.

When I woke up I am in my bed. Reez sat next to me with watery eyes.

"reez its no" I tried to say not her fault but interrupted by her.

"It Is my fault priya you have not ate anything since last night and I have to shock you by saying stupid things. It is so damn my fault" she said the last words very loudly.

Okay isn't she being too much. May be I was down by the shock she gave me but, its not so big that she have to cry. Oh my god where are the drama directors. They are missing the performance of the century here.

Sorry reez I don't have any choice.

"reez stop acting like the lead actress of a daily soap back at my home. I will not talk to you if don't stop thinking of yourself as the main villain. Just chill for a second. I almost killed you guys and still roaming like I didn't. just get inspired by me. And one more thing I did ate today with walter"

"that is just cake and mocha" this walter deserves the name i gave him wall. He is just tall and strong like it and no brain.

'Stupid.'

I looked at him like 'are you stupid' and he shut his mouth then I looked at reez.

"just don't ever say that you are sorry to me. If you did you know me" wow I sound like a kidnaper talking to the victim.

"okay boss I wont. " she smiled saying.

"how much time I was out" I asked as I didn't see val around.