LXIV

LXIV

7:14am

My dreams of being safe back at home drew to a rapid end as I felt a harsh burning sensation on the right side of my face. The pain made my eyes snap open immediately to feel it again and I realised that Ashton was leaning in from the door to the right of me, slapping me awake.

"Get the hell off of me!" I try to kick him but my body was still weak from the needle. As I do so, I notice Noah standing to the left of me, holding the other car door open. He had a cigarette hanging from his lips and I noticed that he glanced away whenever Ashton would hit me. If he had such a problem, he could have helped me instead of being such an inconsiderate bastard.

"Don't tell me what to do, princess." He smirks and I immediately stop thrashing, staring at him with wide eyes. Did he just call me princess?

Only Harry called me that.

Sadness washes over me and Ashton cocks his head to the side in confusion while watching my features become filled with sorrow. I just sat still for a minute.

"Get out of the car." He orders but I stay as still as a statue.

I immediately feel a hard push into my right arm and I expect him to stop but it keeps pushing me out of the car until I am hanging out of the vehicle near Noah. One last push and I am thrown against the hard concrete outside.

"Shit." I groan as I peer up to see Noah's shoes. I feel a sharp pain in my arm as I try to move, unable to be quick due to the ropes holding my hands together. Next thing I know, I am forcefully pulled up by the neckline of my shirt and thrown into a standing position by Ashton.

My eyes widen as I look on at the ground I had been upon only seconds ago. There were drops of blood on the spot where my arms had made contact with the floor.

I hesitate before inspecting my arm. It was a bloody mess but I tried not to let the pain get to me too much.

"Come on." Noah instructs and I sigh before trying to follow him. Ashton was stood behind me, holding a gun to my back.

My legs were still numb and hard to move after how long I had been seated and sleeping. Whenever I would slow down a little, Ashton would forcefully punch the end of the gun into my back and sternly say, "Move." I could already feel a bruise forming from where he kept making contact with the skin of my back.

Most people would be begging for their lives or sobbing to these guys by now but I wasn't. I only longed to see Harry again or be back at the HQ, though I would never admit it to them.

I held my head up as high as I could when we neared a building, brown bricks used in its construction. This was their HQ. My eyes were immediately met with the smirks of all the male agents that worked there, standing outside for a cigarette break. I scowled at them all.

When we entered, I knew that this building was a lot different than the last place. The building that Harry and I had to escape from previously.

I hear deep snickers coming from the males as I take a few steps further into the corridor. My eyes roll as I keep moving. Then suddenly, I heard a wolf whistle and I abruptly come to a stop.

Ashton's gun flew into my back again but I disregarded it as I peered around to find the source of the vulgar whistle. My eyes immediately found a man with blond, long hair, a deep and arrogant grin on his face.

"Move." Ashton growls at me but I stay halted. My eyes only on the agent, his returned on me and I give him the biggest glare I could.

"Move!" Ashton grew louder before kicking me harshly in the back of my left shin. I suppress a whimper as the harsh pain takes over my leg; my lip is between my teeth to prevent a reaction.

My legs move again and I hear Noah sigh in relief from in front of me before he carries on walking again. The way we moved made it look like I was stepping to a jail sentence or even death; so brutal, so sinister.

We're away from the crowds of agents soon enough and in a smaller corridor. This place reminded me of a hospital.

Noah stops after a few minutes at a grey door, knocking before opening it. I am pushed inside after him to view the one person who I wanted to murder more than anybody else.

Zayn...

...the devil himself.

"Lovely of you to drop by, Miss Blake." I hear him say from behind the oak desk that he was perched behind. "Just the person I wanted to see."

I scowl at him while I keep my head positioned high, trying to seem superior but I knew that it was impossible in such a room.

"I think somebody else would like to see you too." He smirks like a maniac before picking the telephone up in his hand. The phone is held to his ear, ringing, and the atmosphere is silent before he speaks into the receiver. "She's here. Come along."

My expression turns to a confused state as I stand and wait for whoever wanted to see me.

Suddenly, the door behind me opened with a creak and I spin around quickly to view the person. My eyes widened as though I was peering at somebody coming back from the dead; well, I was.

Louis proceeded to step inside with a glare.

"Did you think putting a knife in my stomach would kill me so quickly?" He sarcastically questions but I stay as still as I could under his icy stare.

"Take her to the room. You know which one." Zayn speaks up from behind me but I don't turn around again. I see Ashton nod from beside me before forcefully gripping my arm, Noah taking the other.

Louis gives me a devilish grin before stepping aside to let us out.

"You're going to hell." He whispers to me before Ashton and Noah successfully force me to step out.

"I'll see you there." I blankly remark, his expression becoming annoyed before I am dragged into the corridor again. The corridor seemed brighter all of a sudden, my head becoming dizzy probably due to lack of water.

Then, we begin stepping towards the unknown.