Everything Is At Stake.....

Start from the beginning

Siena P.O.V

The talk Julian and I had last night has left me questioning my life what my actual purpose of me even being on this earth. Well let put it this way in chess you play all your pawns and you bring forward your knights and bishops to protect the queen. Well I'm living in a game of chess I'm what you call 'the queen'. Julian had opened my eyes to the world of the supernatural and what I needed to do. Which scared me it wasn't my life I was risking but the life of my unborn child too. He had left me with all this knowledge of why the five wanted me and I couldn't process it all in my head. The worst part is that I can't even turn to anyone about it. If they knew what dimidium sanguinis purpose is to all of this I don't know how they will react or even do to me. I couldn't believe everything I had heard I had to keep all of this to myself. I really don't know if I'm that strong to do that, Julian tried to comfort me. I totally flipped out at him telling him it was his and his mother fault. I was born with this fate that lay ahead of me.

I cried myself to sleep in the end Stefan kept trying to come in and check on me. I couldn't face him or anyone not after what I had heard. I needed time on my own to try and figure out how I could stop any of this from happening.

I woke up really early and I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom I passed the mirror and I looked at myself. I looked terrible I needed to trying and have normal day that what I'm going to do. I'll go to the grill and have something to eat because this dam house still don't have any food plus. I didn't have to see either Salvatore's either I don't think I'm still ready to face them.

I got into the shower and I washed my body and hair when I got out I wrapped a towel round me and went into the bedroom. I picked out some casual clothes jeans and a blue checked shirt I dried myself and got changed. I grabbed my tan boots and put them on and my tan leather jacket. I opened the door and made sure I didn't make a lot of noise I didn't want either of them to come out of their rooms. I crept out of the house and got into my car and began to drive into town. I parked my car and I got out and walked toward the door of the grill the closed sign was up. Matt saw me and walked over to open the door.

"Hey Siena your early" he told me as he was letting me in, I turned to him.

"I didn't think craving kicked in this early but I really want a bowl of curly fires" I told him with a smile I was totally lying but I hoped he didn't notice.

"Yeah sure I'll get that done for you let me set up first" I smiled at him while I sat at the bar Matt was on his phone "Really? Jeremy, you're half an hour late. Get here now" He demanded down the phone, he hung up and walked over and starts to put down the chairs from the table tops. I got up and went to help him. He looked at me and smiled then a girl walked in she looked a little nervous as she approached us.

"Uh... Matt?" She spoke nervously, she seemed like a sweet girl, Matt looked up and smiled.

"Uh, hey, April We don't open until eleven" he told her, very smooth Matt you can clearly see the girl likes him.

"Oh, sorry, I wasn't like trying to scare you or stalk you or whatever. I just - I came to ask if you've seen Rebekah" she looked at me I smiled at her I hope she didn't think that something going on with me and Matt.

"Why would I have seen Rebekah?" Matt asked taking another chair down.

"Oh, I just assumed... I mean, aren't you guys kind of like a thing?" Matt and I both began to chuckle while April was frowning at the both of us.

"Rebekah and I are not a thing" Matt confirmed to her. I gave April an apologetic smile she walked closer towards Matt.

"Well, I - I mean I'm worried about her, she said she'd help me find stuff out about the fire that killed my dad and then she just - disappeared" she said, hold on I saw her yesterday.