Chapter 23

[ Melanie's POV ]

So after that weird ass encounter, I went back to the dress store and saw that Sky and Sab had already bought the stuff we needed so we headed to the daycare. "So bitches where'd ya'll go?" They both looked at each other and then Sab spoke up. "Um we went to look for accessories to match our dresses and we called the guys to tell em we had their tuxedos and shoes." I was infuriated but all I could say was "mmhmm."

We pulled up to the daycare centre and Skyler got out and went to get Jarell. Minutes later she came back with a cryin Jarrel. " what's up wiv him?" Skyler looked at me uninterested at the fact her brother was cryin. "He jus didn't want me to pick him coz he told the his whole class that August Alsina is our dad qnd that he would pick him up but was humiliated when I showed up." He seemed to cry louder as shetold uswhy he was cryin. She sighed and put him on her lap as he cryed on he shoulder and played wiv her her hair. Eventually he fell asleep and we pulled off. Bacmto the house.

[Skipping to later that day 7pm]
[Melanie's POV ]

After a long day, I headed to me and Prod's condo. Yes we live together now! Anyways I unlocked the door, kicked my shoes off, dropped my bags in the kitchen counter and flopped on the sofa. I didn't really know where Prod wqs irwhat he was doing but, at this point I was too tired to care.

I slowly started falling asleep. I was about to close my eyes when my phone started ringing. I was so tired I jus let it ring and started falling asleep again, but was interrupted by tye stupid phone. Again I left it and it rang again. This continued for like 20mins. " Urgh ffs can't anybody get some sleep around here?" I looked at the caller ID and saw it sed daddy songz. Idiot.

[ CALL CONVO ]

ItssMelzbxtch : Wtf u want man?

Daddy Songz : damn ma can't a guy call anymore?

ItssMelzbxtch : no tf u can't I was tryna fuckin sleep asshole.

Daddy Songz : sorry ma I jus wanted to know if u were aight and to tell u its fuckin 11°c out here and I've been standing outside for 20 mf minutes!

ItssMelzbxtch : Wtf u doin here how'd u even find where I live what if my fiance was there? Nigga he would see u and think I'm cheatin!

Daddy Songz : but ma he's not here and u not cheatin if we ain't even friends yet and I'm not leaving till either u let me inor u comw out.

ItssMelzbxtch : fine I'm coming. Annoyin ass nigga.

Daddy Songz : love u 2.

[ END OF CALL CONVO ]

I put on some uggsand my superdry coat and walked outside to see Trey wiv a dozen roses. " wtf is this?" I walked up to him and just looked at me for a minuted then he took my hands kissed them put the roses in them and got in his Jaguar and drive off. I sighed and went back into the condo, puttin the roses in a vase and walikin uobthe stairs changing into a sports bra and Prod's b-ball shorts then fopping on the bed and going to sleep.

After about an hour or two I woke up to Prod screamin my name from downstairs. Looking at the clock I saw it was now 11:45pm. Where the fuck has he been?

[Prod's POV ]

I got home late and I know Mel is gonna be pissed so I bought her the Ariana Grande perfume sge wanted to make up for it. I got homea and noticed that Mel left her shoes downstairs so she must be sleepin and also that there were a few rose petals on the floor.

Going towards the kitchen, I noticed a case wiv roses. At first I thought they were just for the wedding but tgen I found a card on it that read:

Dear melly thabks for inviting me the wedding ma and don't go around beatin ppls asses pls. I also wanna say that I still love u and I kniw u still got a soft spot for me.

I love u and I always will.

From Trey. Xxx

[Still Prod's POV ]

Wtf? Who is this nigga and do I have ti kill him? Why the fuck he comin to da weddin. I bet Melanie was fuckin him and just fuckin wiv my emotions. That's it. I shrieked her name. " MELANIE ADRIENNE BAILON BRING UR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW! MELANIE I'M NOT PLAYIN COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!

[Melanie's POV ]

"Baby what's with all the yellin man?" man if looks could kill. " WTF IS WRONG WIV U I THOUGHT U LOVED ME MEL?" Prod looked at me as if he was gonna cry. " what areyou on about?" I came down the stairs and wrapped my arms around his torso. He looked at me then ripped away from my embrace. " DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH ME! IDK IF YOUR HANDS HAVE BEEN ON UR NIGGA TREY'S BODY BEFORE MINE!" I was shocked he thought I was wuv Trey how'd he even know. " Babe I haven't touched Trey we not even datin I'm wiv u." I sed tryna stay calm and not have a fit. " THEN WHT THE FUCK U GOT HIS SHITTY FLOWERS IN THE KITCHEN?" By now Prod was on the floor cryin. "Listen Prod He just wanted to thank me for inviting him to da weddin he's my ex boyfriend. I love u baby so please belive me when I tell u there aint nothin goin on wiv us." Tears started coming oyt of my eyes and I sobbed into my hands. Prod removed them from my face and lifted my chin. " Baby I'm sorry I yelled at u I just hate the idea of another dude havin u. But there is oje thing I'm curious about." I looked into his eyes. "What?" He looked at me then said "Do u still have feelings for him?"

Wow I didn't know what to say. " I -idk it complicated." I looked up and Prod had walked up to our bedroom slamming the door. I walked up there and got in the bed wrapping my legs around Prod's waist as he wrapped his arms around mine. I fell asleep wondering:

Why is there so much drama in my life I am grown aren't I?