Chapter 11 - Steph and Principle Perez

[ Skyler's POV ]
I took off as soon as Sab and Hakeem went to congratulate Mel and Prod. Now don't get me wrong I'm ecstatic for Melanie coz she's happy wiv Prod and I'm extremely happy that Hakeem and Sabrina have made plans for when we gradute but that sed I miss Ray. He always talked about making me Mrs. Smith and us having kids and stuff but then daddy had to ruin it by being stupidly over-protective. I kept running til I bumped into someone. I looked up to see a girl wiv long brown hair. She was wearing a blue nike tracksuit and white air forces. "Oh sorry I wasn't lookin where I was goin." I sed standing up and dusting myself off. "Nah its cool." She sed extendin her arm and introducing herself. "I'm Stephanie but call me Steph." She said sweetly whilst shaking my hand. "I'm Skyler call me sky." She looked at me weird then her eyes widened. "OMG UR SKYLER ALSINA!" She shrieked almost deafening me. "Yes that's me." I sed. I was about to say something else when I was cut off by a lightskinned boy calling her name. "I gotta go My bf Khalil [Khalil Underwood] is calling." And wiv that we exchanged numbers and I took off once again to some sort of garden and started crying and thinking about all the good times me and Rayan had. I was there about 10 minutes then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a boy about 24 wiv glasses on and a killer smile damn he's hot!

[Principles POV ]

Yo! I'm Princeton just like the university but my real names Jacob. I'm 22 years years old and I was currently made the new Principle of this university due to my dad leaving for an unknown reason.

I was walkin around campus thinking about how my dad just gave me his university and then left. I continued walkin towards the little garde where I come to reflect on life and draw or sing one if em. Anyhoo I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the faint sobs of someone who was also in the garden.

I began walking towards the person to see it was a girl about 18 or 19 dreads. She must be one of the new kids. I tapped her lightly on the shoulder and she looked up at me. Her eyes were puffy and red but she was still one of the most intriguing girls I've seen in this university. Something about her just made me wanna know more about her. So I decided to speak to her. "Are u ok?" I asked as I wiped her tears away from her face with my sleeve. "Y-yeah fine." She said pushing her hair behind her ear. "Well I'm Principle Perez. Well the new principle Perez. Just call me Prince." I said winking at her as she blushed and looked down at her feet. I lifted her face up wiv my finger as we made eye contact. "Dìos mio ella es muy bonita miras."{ A.N translation :omg she has beautiful eyes} Did I jus say that out loud? Hopefully she doesn't understand. "Gracias chico." She said kissing my cheek resulting in me blushing and her giggling. "I love the way she giggles. Damn Princeton stfu!"

[ Skyler's POV ]

"Man he's a hottie oops I'm doin it now!" I said covering my mouth and blushing. "So could I get ur number and ur name?" He s ays shyly. "I'm Skyler call me whatever you want. And sure give me ur phone." He gave me his phone and I gave him mine. He saved his name as Prince Charming. I laughed at him and gave him back his phone. "Well Prince I'ma go find my frendz they're probably looking for me." I said as he helped me up. "Kl I'll call u l8r." He said as he kissed my cheek. "Ok bye." We hugged then I went looking for my frendz only to bump into Hakeem.

[ Hakeem's POV ]

I was walking around lookin for Skyler and then it hit me. Literally. I looked down to see Skyler. "SKYLER UR OK! I said picking her up and spinning her around. "Yes yes I'm fine I just needed to clear my head." "Yh right girl we knoe why u ran off and were sorry for acting all lovey dovey after what ur pops did." We all said in unison.

Soon it was time to go so we said our goodbyes kissed each girl on the forhead (well for Sabrina the lips) then me and Prod got in his car. "Well call on oovoo tonight ok girls?" I said as they blew kisses and nodded. Then Prod and I pulled out the parking lot and were gone.

[ Melanie's POV ]
We made our way inside went to the office got our schedule's and dorm number. "It's room 143 guys right here." Skyler pointed out. We walked in and saw it. It was gorgeous. "Wow." We all said as we unpacked. It was around 7pm and we were jus chilling in the room when hotline bling started playing from Skyler's phone. I picked it up and looked at the name. "Er Sky who's Prince Charming? " I announced as Sab burst out laughing. "Shut up Sab and he's the principles son or should I say the new principle of the skl." She took the phone and went to her room.

I wonder what thatwas about? Has she really forgotten about Rayan already? Speaking of which I wonder how he is. Apparently he got a record deal too and is starting a clothing line???

----------------------------------------------------------------
Has Skyler forgotten about Rayan?
What happened with her and Prince?
How's her parents holding up wivout their only child wuv them?

More chappies to come

~Sekai