Chapter 21- Graduation/ Be mine?

[ Prod's POV ]

The sun shone brightly in my eye, waking me up. My back was killin me as I realised I'd fallen asleep in between my wifeys legs; a comfy place to lay but not to sleep. I looked at the clock which read 7am then looked around the room. Everybody was sleep tgere was chips and dip everywhere, Taco crumbs (Rays stupid ass), chicken boxes and oreo packets, plastic cups and Fanta botttles everywhere. Then outta nowhere Jarell jumped on me waiing up Mel who started to panic talkin bout graduation and started callin her mom. Th3n Sqb and Hakeem woke up and Hakeem called August to make sure he was gonna meet us there, whilst Sab was on the phone to her mom and dad. Followed by Ray just layed back down covering his face wiv ge pillow, lazy ass nigga! Skyler woke up and cussed him out; her thick accent comin out and all. Wow she sound like August. Then whe ran upstairs to wake her mom up.

Everyone had clothes at Skyler's and she has like 7 showers so we all went to do our hygiene then we jumped in the car and sped off to Princeton University so the giŕls could go put on their robes and get their pep talk from their teachers.

We met up wiv Adrienne, Nicki, Drake, August, Mylah, Jarell and even Hakeem's mom Cookie { A.N : cba to look for her real name coz I can't remember it. Lol anyhoo back to da story} and made our way to where the ceremony was to be held thinkin we would be cool but we were mobbed on our way by the paparazzi and the hundreds of students in the university. It took us about 1hr to get away and we made just in time to see and film ghe girls (except Kayla) gradute. Cookie and the girls moms started filming and I just laughed at them. "Boy shutup before I phine buck u!" Cookie sed. I smiled. I wasabout go say somethin when Hakeem covered my mouth and whispered "STFU Prod my mims is crazy!" In my ear and with that wewatched and clapped as the girlsand Prince got there diplomas and then the host sed " Class of 2015 congratulations!" They rose and threw their hats up the did a High School Musical jump while I took the pick.

The girls came off stage and Melanie came flyong into my arms. " Yay! After 4 long ysars of studying and shitty exams I graduated and now we can get married! " She was so energetic. Before I could say anything she ran to her moma d started talking to her. Man I love her, but we gkn have some crazy ass kids.

Everyone was wiv their parents but Prince was not yhere and neither was Kayla. Hmm I wonder what their doing? Idk but anyhoo I went ova to Mel so I could meet my future mom in law. Well here goes nun.

[ Prince's POV ]

As soon as we were allowed off the stage I jumped down and ran to find Kayla. She was leaning on a tree staring into space. I walked up behind and slowly wrapped an arm round her waist she was startled at first and she kicked me but then she turned around and realised it was me. "Oh shit sorry Prince I thought u were a kidnapper!" She hugged me a d sighed with relief. "Come wiv me I wanna show u some. I promise I won't kidnap u unless u want me to. She gave me a seductive look and took my hand. I led her to the garden I met Skyler in. " wow Prince this place is awesome, I would love to draw this." While she admired the scenery I took out the box wiv her Promise ring in it and opened it. " Kayla? " she turned around and her eyes grew wide! "I knoe I ain't known u dat long but I knoe that whe I'm wiv u I'm happy. I feel like I've known u my whole life. And if I had to, I'd take a grenade to the heart for u, so Kayla Tiana Rowland will u be mine? " I slid the ring on her finger as she nodded. I smiled a huge smiled picking her up and spinning her round planting a long passionate kiss on her lips. Wow what a kiss that was. We pulled away and she pecked my lips again. "Come on we should get back to da others." We stood up and walked back to the others hand in hand.

[ Kayla's POV ]

Yay! Its about time I got one a dees. Anyway I'm super pumped that ne and Prince are a couple. And most ppl who knoe me knoe I don't usually cry no matter what typa shit I been through but what Prince sed to me got me bawlin my eyes out. Well anyhoo we got back to da others just i time for the graduation party. And lemme tell u it was turnt tf up! Most of us prolly ain't gon remember much coz they gon get high or drunk or both but anyways time to partayy! Dueces!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thats all that chappies I'm postin today so yh
And Joyce if u read dis I AM NOT WRITIN NO MORE CHAPRERS TODAY OK? TEEHEE

~SEKAI