Epilogue:

5 years after the battle to save a kingdom, two kings stood side by side looking over the lower town of Camelot. The town looked brighter, busier. On the corner beside a baker's cart a sorcerer could be seen performing tricks for onlooking children. The wall surrounding the town no longer had one gate but two. Mere feet from the main gate was a new one. It shimmered, made of new, enchanted steel. This gate led a direct path to the lower town of Drakoniel. The Dragon-prince-turned-dragon-king had worked with the best sorcerers of the land to harness a transporting spell and magnify it. They found a way to put it into a pathway, originally putting it to a door that led from one castle to the other. That was a big success in itself, but the gate was large and was seen as a gigantic success for the growing kingdoms.

Drakoniel and Camelot had grown over the years. Drakoniel built up from their ruins, some said it was even more beautiful, prosperous, and peaceful than before. Hunith had passed the crown down to her son, no longer having the desire to rule without Balinor by her side. It took time, but soon the prince had become a grand King with a beautiful Queen at his side.

Mione took time to recover, but she did marry the Dragon King; happy to rule by the side of her childhood love. She and Guinevere became great friends, and both were ecstatic when it became obvious that Mione was with child. Even better yet, when less than a year later Guinevere too became pregnant.

The Hatchlings took command of the Renowned Knights of Drakoniel. The kingdom was at its strongest with them at its armies head.

The two kings smiled as they thought over all that had happened. Arthur was overjoyed to have his best friend still standing at his side. Merlin was as well, and they were both beyond words at the title the two kingdoms had been given.

They called them the United Kingdoms, and Merlin knew that this meant they were well on their way to creating the land of Albion he had dreamed of for so long.

"Thank you, Arthur." Merlin broke the silence.

"What are you thanking me for, idiot?" Arthur turned to Merlin with an eyebrow raised high. Merlin shoved Arthur lightly.

"You know what for, dollop-head."

The two kings chuckled. Looking back out towards the lower town a content smile fell across each of their faces once again. "Who knew that this would one day be possible?"

"Well, mother always said that one day everything would balance itself out once again. She was right."

"Hunith is a wise woman. You are lucky to have a mother such as her."

"Thank you. Other had his moments too, you know, he could be a father when need be. Do not let him die in complete hatred."

Arthur sighed, "He did. He was a good father when I was younger, but never will I wish to be a man like him. I know better, he could not look beyond his hatred. His hatred was his destruction."

"And your love will be your path to greatness."

"Thank you, old friend."

"Now, you, are the one with no need to thank me."

"No. I have all the need in the world. When you met me I was arrogant. That day, when we met, you stood up to me. That made all the difference. You opened my eyes on multiple occasions, and I would not be the man I am today without you by my side."

"Nor would I without you."

The two fell into silence once again. This was right. This was true peace.

"Dah!" The silence was broken once again by the door bursting open and the adorable laughter of a three-summers-old girl. She raced inside, dark, curly hair a mess and tiny tiara lopsided upon her head. A much smaller boy came waddling in behind her, a look of concentration on his chubby cheeks. The girl ran straight into Merlin's legs, nearly knocking him over. Arthur walked forward and lifted the boy off the ground, swinging him up with a smile. He placed the not on his hip, and tapped his nose causing an adorable laugh to escape.

"Oh, hello there, little one." Merlin kneeled down to her height. He stroked her hair, fixing it slightly, And tilted her tiara back into place. "Where did you lose your nursemaid this time?"

"Maddie went bye-bye." She smiled and waved.

Merlin chuckled lightly. "Where exactly did Maddie go bye-bye?"

The girl scrunched up her cheeks. "D-dun-gy-on. Maddie went to dun-gy-on."

Merlin and Arthur both tensed. Arthur stepped forward. "Alianna, why would made go to the dungeon?"

"Maddie didn't go! Lady took Maddie." Alianna at that point noticed the increasingly concerned looks on the men's faces. She scrunched her face up in confusion. "Maddie okay?"

The kings glanced at each other. "What lady, Ali?" Merlin questioned.

"Mor... Mor--ga... Mor--"
She struggled to say the lengthy name.

"Morgana?" Both Kings spoke in unison.

"Uh-huh!" She smiled in success at their recognition of the lady's name.

The Kings exchanges a look of fear and anger.

"She's back."

(//AN:// Whaaaaaat a cliffhanger in the epilogue? How is that even possible!?!?! I'll the you how. Cue drumroll please *b-b-b-b-bmmm* I am publishing a sequel!!! It is going to follow Merlin's daughter and her fight along side her family against Morgana. Yay! Anyway, I'm posting this from mobile, which I never do, so if something is like totally messed up please tell me. I'm going to be going through some serious editing on this story, but that won't stunt the sequel's progress any hopefully. I have the prologue written already and it should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow. You will get a lot more background about Mione, Drakoniel, and just a lot of cool new information in general in this story so I hope you enjoy it!
I've been writing this story for almost a year, I can't believe I've finally finished it. Yet none of that would matter without you guys! A writer is nothing without readers. Thank you all so much for reading and making all your lovely comments! I love y'a so much. Keep reading. Keep interacting. Stay beautiful, lovelies!//)