We trotted down the hallway and into Auggies room. Lucas leaned up against his doorframe as I walked over to tuck Auggie in. He jumped in his bed, and I covered him up In his spaceship printed blankets and sheets.

"Riley?" Auggie asks. "Yes?" I smiled, sitting next to him. "I have something to tell you." He retorted. I nodded, for him to continue. "I have a girlfriend! Her name is Ava Morganstern. I like her very much, but I don't want mommy and daddy to know. I won't tell them that Lucas is your boyfriend if you won't tell them that Ava is my girlfriend." Auggie said. I looked towards Lucas, who smirked. I felt my cheeks warm up, before I turned my head back towards Auggie.

"Auggie, he's not my boyfriend. And also, you should tell mom and dad." I said. This was hilarious, Auggie was 6 and had a girlfriend already. Auggie sighed. "I guess you're right. Well, I'm tired night Riley, night Lucas." Auggie said and I turned to look at Lucas, who was leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed, lightly smiling at me.

"Night Auggie. Sleep tight." He said. I leaned over and kissed Auggie on the forehead before getting up, turning off the lights and walking out. I shut the door behind me, before laughing.

"You've got one heck of a little brother." Lucas chuckled. I laughed, nodding my head as we walked into my bedroom. "He's very special to me." I smiled, sitting down at my bay window. Lucas softly nodded his head, before walking over to me, and setting his backpack down by his legs. He pulled out his books.

I started explaining things to him, and I actually felt like he was listening this time.

That's before he said something.

"Purple, bunnies, and chocolate."

I snapped my head towards him. "What?" I said, looking at him in disbelief. He smirked at me. "Your favorite color is purple, favorite animal is a bunny and your favorite food is chocolate." He says. "How do you know all of that?" I asked. He smugly grinned. I raised my eyebrow at him. "I observe, closely." He responded. I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Let me try you, then." I said. "At least buy me dinner first!" He smirked. I lightly whacked his arm, before he nodded at me to continue, with a cocky chuckle.

"Favorite color, blue, duh. Fave animal, horse? And I assume you listen to a lot of pierce the veil. Oh, and also you only own black tee shirts." I spoke. He just stared at me.

"What?" I said. "How did you know that it was blue?" He asks. "All I know about you is what's skin deep." I replied, as I looked him in the eyes. He looked kind of surprised by my response. "Trust me, you don't wanna know anything about me." Lucas says. I smiled at him. "Try me, Friar." I spoke, as if it was a challenge. "Friar? You haven't called me that in awhile, Riles." He winked. I rolled my eyes, laughing softly.

"Let's just finish this." I said. I read him a whole paragraph, explaining things. He actually took interest into what I was saying, which felt good.

"Do you understand what I just said?" I asked him. He looked at me with a half smile. "Yep." He responded, before writing down the problem.

My jaw dropped to the floor. He wrote it out perfectly, and it was correct.

"H-How did you do that?" I questioned in shock. "Comes naturally." He just looked at me, with a smirk, before writing out three other problems. They were all correct. I can't believe this? But how, Ms. Lethung said that—wait a minute..

I glared at Lucas, before grabbing a pillow and whacking it at him. "Ow!" He said. Whoops, just forgot he was beaten up three days ago. But I'm furious.

"You already knew all of this the whole time, you ass!" I yelled him. He just laughed. "I'm the top in my classes." He smirked. I could practically feel the steam blowing out of my ears. "So you lied, this whole time, when I've been explaining stuff you already know?" I spat. He just nodded with a smug smirk. "Ugh!" I yelled, throwing another pillow at him.