HOTM 26.

*

November 1st ,2015

1 month and 14 days

I feel like I'm in a dream where I am eternally falling, and as I continue to fall closer to the ground my chest tightens in panic. There's a parachute on my back but for some reason I'm in shock and can't pull it. All I can think is - I don't want to fall. But I'm having deja vu that I'll end up falling before it's too late to pull the parachute. I'm finally pulling closer to the ground and within seconds I'm 2 inches hitting the ground but before I could feel the unbelievable pain my alarm awakes me .

"And that was my dream." I told Mijo who mumbled a Mhm.

"So what do you think about it?" He cleared his throat and finally replied,

"That's something for you to figure out, but um look I have to go.." He tried to rush me off the phone.

"Bro, what does it mean, I know you know with your wanna be inspirational wanna be a*s." He laughed and hung up on me. This n*gga. Hanging up the phone I growled in frustration. Looking over beside my phone was the invitation to Robyns wedding. Sucking in a breath I snatched the card from the table and began reading it,

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of

Robyn Rihanna fenty to Marquis Shawn Boulware,

Tuesday the fifteenth of December at 5 pm sharp and will depart

at 9pm.

See you soon

- Robyn & Marquis.

As I finished reading the invitation, I immediately crumbled it up and threw it into the waste bin that was beside the front door. I just couldn't believe this was all real. She was trying to get married. She really was.  I really thought everything between us was a beautiful blue dream. But not every dream has a good ending. As I walked out of the room, someone was knocking at my door as if it was their hobby. Not having enough patience I yelled at them to stop. Going to the door and pulling it open I came face to face with Robyn. She was wearing just a grey poncho that allowed me to see her gorgeous legs, that were complimented with some timbs.

"Are you going to let me in or continue to check me out ?" Clearing my throat I moved over and let her in. "Surprised ole dude let you out like that." I mumbled. She smacked her lips. Closing the door Robyn pulled a bottle of wine out of her purse. I shook my head with a chuckle, "Is that why you women purse be so damn heavy?" Robyn laughed and sat on the couch.

"Whatever, did you get the invite? Mel said she sent them out for me.  Looked over towards the trash bin, "Yep, I sure did.."
Her eyes lowered towards me as I faced back to her, "You threw it away  didn't you?" Clearing my throat I grabbed the wine bottle and headed towards the kitchen.

"Let's have some of this before It gets warm."

" I know you threw away you yellow crayon boy!" Her accent slipped as she spat. Chuckling, I grabbed some glasses from the cabinet and sat the on the counter as I opened the wine and poured each of us a drink. I could hear Robyn's footsteps come closer into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around me as she kissed my neck. "I missed you." She purred honestly. Laughing lowly I pulled her off and grabbed her drink as I turned around to face her, "Let's save that for later. Let's talk." I ushered her towards the table and we sat across from another. "So, how's the wedding planning been going ?" I asked honestly. She looked at me unsure before she spoke, "You seriously want to know?" I nodded my head and sat forward as I took a sip of my drink.

"Well, we just finished tasting all types of cakes and he chose it instead of me..just like everything else." She said but muttered the last part but I still heard her. Robyn drunk the entire glass of wine and sat the glass down with a thud. "Let's talk about something else huh?" She smiled forcefully. Shaking my head I ignored her request and pushed on the subject, "He hasn't let you choose anything? What about your dress?"

"He chose it."

"The wedding color?"

"He chose it."

"Even the-"

"He, chose it!", She spat. "Now can we please talk about something else? I don't want to talk about the wedding, it's all I talk about now and days. " But for some reason I couldn't stop there I continued to push on the subject,

"See, if that was me I'd let you choose everything. Because it's your wedding. Not mine, not ours. Yours. I want you to be happy. And I would want you to smile because you're actually happy. Not fake it like you are now." Robyn looked away from me as I continued, "He doesn't love you like I do Robyn. He doesn't treat you right, like I would. He won't even admire your body, won't tell you how gorgeous you are. He just treats you as if you're a pet, training you to be someone you're not! I know you!" I yelled. Robyn gripped the empty glass in anger.

"Stop."

"No! I won't, I won't let you do this."

"No, don't you dare talk about me or him like that Chris. I love him and-"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do! You can't tell me who I love and who I don't love!" She stood up and began walking towards me with steady steps. "I- I hate you. And you said you said you'd give me till the day of the...wedding to figure out my decision." She was now in front of me as tears was pouring down her face. She put her finger onto my forehead as she poked me in frustration, "But that gives you no right, no,f*cking right  to talk like that. What do you want huh? You want me to choose you?!"  I nodded my head, but was soon slapped hard onto my face. "F*ck you Chris. You want me to make it !? Fine I will. See you at the wedding." She grabbed the wine and threw it onto me and sped out.
______________________________________________________________

Well then , stuff just got even more out of hand.

Is Chris right or wrong?

Will Robyn choose Chris after all? Or will she choose Marques?

Next chapter will be all about Robyn. (:

xoxo - Jade

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE