HOTM 14.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

" I'm still trying to figure this out, but whatever this is...I'm intrigued and I can't let go." 
                                             - Chris

________________________________

Chris stepped forward towards her but she lifted her hand up stopping him instantly, "Don't. Don't come near me." She hissed hugging her towel tightly giving him a glare.

"Baby I-"

"I don't want to hear that sh*t. Just tell me, was she pretty?" Chris scrunched his face up. What kind've question was that?

"Why the h*ll would I answer that when I have you?!" I growled making her lean back with her hand on her chest, taken aback. "You mean you had me Chris. You had me. Now, can you please leave so I can get dressed." She stood up and tossed her towel to the ground as she walked over to her dresser and grabbed her red night gown and slid it on, ignoring Chris who was still standing by the doorway taking in her beauty. As she was putting her hair in a pony tail she was pushed up against the dresser, feeling Walking up behind her I pressed myself into her, letting her know how she makes me feel.

Sighing I began to talk lowly, "Baby, I didn't do anything with that b*tch. The only thing I want and need is you" I spoke intensely putting emphasis on 'you', as I grabbed her between her thighs which was soaked roughness. "F-f*ck you Chris. I hate you!" She moaned as I forced two fingers into her. I began rubbing her nub slowly as I pulled her hair back making her neck come into view, kissing down it as it smelled of vanilla. As my lips finally met her own I gave her a sensual and smooth kiss.

"Imma make it up to you." I told her as I turned her around and picked her up, throwing her onto the bed roughly.

___

Robyn looked up to the ceiling as she thought deeply of their relationship. Looking over Chris moved her body close to his as he was blowing out a deep breath.

"Do you think we're meant to be Chris?" She asked him as she looked at him piercing his eyes. As he looked down at her and began to think about it, He knew he didn't couldn't lie to her because he loved her deeply, but he also couldn't ever tell the future, because he just wanted to capture the moment. So he answered without another thought,

"I don't know. I don't know because I'm still trying to figure this out, but whatever this is...I'm intrigued and I can't let go." He answered squeezing her body tightly to his letting her know he was true to his words. She nodded feeling the exact same way but she still had another question.

"Can you tell me about the night you were at Counterfeit's ?"

He sighed but nodded, "To be honest it's all a blur. All I remember is Ty and Mijo having a girl give me a private dance and that's it. I don't remember dancing or any of that." He chuckled lightly.

"Yeah you do it better than me!" She joked and they both laughed at the memory of the video of Chris twerking.

"Yeah... remind me to never get drunk like that ever again. But baby?"

"Hm?"

"When you said you was thinking of modeling, I think you should follow your dreams of being a doctor. It's still helping people am I right?" He cheesed kissing her cheek, she nodded smiling also. "I'll think about it. But right now I think we should head downstairs and make dinner, I'm kinda hungry, and Mel and Des are too probably." Robyn got up with Chris trailing behind her.

"So what are you thinking to have for dinner babe?" Robyn asked as she opened the fridge, which was full due to Mel just getting some stuff from the store. "I'm thinking some rice, and chicken breast with a side of corn and cornbread?" Robyn nodded as he spoke grabbing the food from the fridge, and he followed grabbing the pots and pan. "Okay, cool. Well since you're here I don't have to do this by myself do I?" She smirked at him as she leaned against the counter as he towered over her returning the scandalous smile . "Of course...now lets get started" He told her as he grabbed her a*s. Robyn shook her head. She couldn't handle his freakishness even if she tried, but who the h*ll cares, she loved it .

As the chicken and cornbread was baking in the oven. The corn and rice was boiling on the stove. Both Robyn and Chris were stirring them as they were steaming. "Okay now add some milk to that and a little pepper and salt and it should be fine while I add butter to the corn baby." Robyn told him as she sliced a little of butter from the cube and put it back into the wrapper and into the fridge. "Okay lets let these summer and we can have a little wine until everything is finished which will be ten -fifteen minutes or so?" Robyn grabbed their glasses while he grabbed the wine. Both sat down at the table beside another and Chris popped the bottle open as the foam busted out and began pouring the drink into the wine glasses. When he was finished he put it onto the table and took a long sip , "Been a minute since I had some of this, especially with a beautiful woman like you ." He told her honestly as he put the glass down and grabbed one of her hands. "Why thank you Chris. You're not so bad yourself." She giggled squeezing his hand. "Not bad? Girl I am a ..sex god like these girls be saying now and days. You can handle alla' this." He grinned as he rubbed his hand up and down his chest. "Whatever. I can handle anything that comes my way baby boy." She smirked. "Okay Evette."

It was times like these that made them think everything was perfect. But we all know, this is the calm before the storm..

_____________

Okay hellur, sorry for not updating for awhile but , HEY it's my junior year in high school and I gotta concentrate lol. But hope you enjoyed. But can you guys like vote more? And comment more? Lol because if ya don't it makes me feel like eh.. the book is 🚮. But lol okay...until next time babes ✌🏽️❤️
-XoXo Jade

COMMENT

VOTE

&

SHARE!!

Add to your library, even your reading lists! ❤️