HOTM 2.

His days were numbered, and so were mine.

                                  -Robyn

____________________________________

"Robyn?" A familiar voice came from behind me. I turned around to see the man I thought I would've never ran into.

"Chris?" I smiled lowly reaching for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his tall frame and inhaled his Cologne. We pulled back and just stared another down.

"Damn, same ole Robyn" He licked his lips looking me up and down. I laughed shaking my head. "It's been a minute since I last seen you, what happen? Why did you leave so suddenly?" His brows were furrowed.

" I had to go. I had some thing's I had to handle, and I come back and you're with someone who's less than me." Chris looked taken aback.

"I saw you guys Chris. And you guys looked happy." I frowned.

"Rob-, come here follow me.."He grabbed my hand and dragged me through the crowd. He led me up the spiral stairs and opened a door to one of the rooms and pulled me in and locked the door. He sat down on the bed pulling his head into his hands and rubbing his head. He sighed heavily,  "Robyn, you left for two years, not one,  but two! And you expect me to wait for you? What happened to keeping in touch!?"

I jumped from his yelling. "I'm sorry. I-I just had to handle somethi-"

"What things Robyn?! What's so important that makes you disappear as if your dust in air?" He looked up at me as his angry eyes pierced through me.

I felt my eyes start watering, "I'm sorry it's just,.." I leaned on the door falling to the ground slowly "My pops was diagnosed with some disease they've never seen before. They didn't know what it was, but whatever it was it was killing him slowly. His days was numbered, and so were mine. I didn't know what to do because he was my right hand, my rock, my father! I was soo depressed Chris. It took me two whole yeara to feel whole again. It's just, he was snatched away from me, and I didn't even get to say goodbye." Millions of tears poured from my eyes. I looked at Chris and he seemed more understanding, more calm. He got up from the bed and pulled me up, and lifted my head. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." He kissed my cheek. "It's just, I felt lost when you left. I was angry, I almost came close to hating you." He kissed my other cheek and pulled away looking at me. "I'm glad I didn't come close to it." He began to move forward to kiss me until I pulled away shaking my head. "No Chris,  you have a girl friend." "But that's not who I want.." He shook his head pulling my hesd back close to him, I pushed him off again crossing my arms, "Then who do you want?" I raised a brow, "You. Now c'mere" He pulled me back crashing his lips to mine..

Comment
Vote
Fan
XoXo ~ Jade