HOTM 13.

😤 Imma say this one more damn time. Don't rush me to update, if you comment "update" to me that's rushing like I already asked nicely for you not to, but you want to be a batty bwoy and go against the grain and comment this shīt. This is me final warning and I is real serious bwoys and gyals ...Anyways, enjoy. 😊😊😊😊
_____________________________
SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Chris POV

"Oh sh*t...."  Chris groaned as he sat up in bed. Grabbing his phone he seen missed calls from Robyn and a few messages also.  Clicking on their conversation he began to smirk,

                            Yesterday 11:00pm

Vita Cocoa 😍💦: Baby I need you right now. 😩😞

Big Daddy Chrez 🍆😜: I know we never got to get into our session today baby girl but how about you send daddy a pic? 😄

Vita Cocoa😍💦:  Boy no. You thought!😤 No p*ssy for you. Imma just ask my little friend to help me out you rasshole!

Big Daddy Chrez 🍆😜: That's my p*ssy baby. And you better not give it away. 😡

                             Read 11:11pm

After  he saw she read it but didn't reply he suddenly felt like a big bag of salt was thrown onto him,

Never leave people on read, that's like a big f*ck you! That girl better give me some today. I should've made a wish since it was 11:11, f*ck.

Sighing, Chris threw his phone back onto the bed and got up groaning in pain from the banging headache as he walked towards the bathroom.

After he took a long needed shower he brushed his teeth and looked up into the mirror noticing that he had multiple hickies covering his neck. Scrunching his eyebrows together he tried to remember last night, as he began to think about it there was that stripper. But everything was innocent , right?

Running to my phone I dialed Mijo's number and he answered on the first ring,

"You're a dumb a*s."

"I did some f*cked up sh*t last night didn't I ?" Chris questioned.

"Yeah bro. Everyone got your drunk a*s on world star and you're on MediaTakeOut and everything. You should look into it now." Mijo laughed. Telling him to hold on, Chris grabbed his laptop and went on world star and saw himself on the front page and clicked on the video making his face get so red, He was f*cking pole dancing ! Shaking his head, he headed over to MediaTakeOut and read the article.

The producer Chris Brown who had been known to make amazing hits and also featured on Big Sean's Play No Games, who should now be known as Sugar Brown 😂 was getting down at The Counterfeit Club last night, he seems to be so into it as he's also seen twerking AND getting kinda close with the known stripper, Mvri Love in the back of the club. Wow, didn't we just see Mr. Brown hanging with  Ms. Robyn Fenty the other day whose apparently his girlfriend after he  was on bended knees asking her to be his....? Hm, Mr. Brown seems like the perfect guy right?! 😊Wow, this tea too strong over here ☕️, not even Kermit can handle this sh*t !!

Well guys that's all the news we have for yall right now. But trust us, we'll have some more in a few hours. Leave comments !

I really hope Robyn doesn't see this bullsh*t ...