Quidditch

ATHENA POV:

One night Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I are sitting in the common room, working silently. Harry, instead of doing homework, is reading his potions book. I looked at that thing a couple of times and it has a bunch of corrections and spells I've never heard of.

"Hey-Athena?" Harry asks, leaning over so I can see the book. "Do you think these corrections are right?" I just roll my eyes and shake my head at him.

"Harry, if you had any shred of self-respect," starts Hermione.

"You'd turn that thing in!" I finish for her and we both take a second to giggle about how much we think alike, but then become serious again.

"Here, let me see," Hermione says and reaches for the book, but Harry snatches it back.

"NO!" He yells and Hermione makes a face.

"No?" She mimicks. "Why not, exactly?"

"Because...because..." Harry struggles for an answer. "The-the binding is...fragile!" Hermione and I scoff while Ron and Ginny just kind of sit there.

"The binding is fragile?!" Hermione asks. Harry nods a little sheepishly just as Ginny grabs the book from his hands. Harry tries to grab it back but Ginny holds it out of his reach.

"The Half-Blood Prince? Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" Ginny asks as Harry grabs the notebook back.

"The who?" I ask and Harry just shrugs. Hermione and Harry argue back and forth, while the rest of us just kind of sit there. Eventually Ron and Ginny go up to their rooms and Hermione storms out, fuming. I sigh. "You know that was like half an hour of arguing, right?" I ask, rubbing my temples. Harry just plops down next to me on the couch and puts an arm around me. "You okay?" I ask, scooting closer to him. He looked really tired.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just...ummm..."

"Nightmares?" He nods.

"What about you? Are you still having dreams?" He looks genuinely concerned.

"Ummm...no," I lie and Harry studies me. "Okay, yeah, I have." I put my face in my hands. "They're terrible. I don't know how you can stand them." Harry rubs my back soothingly. "Do you think he can actually get inside my head?" Harry pulls me into his lap.

"I don't know...maybe.." He seems in deep thought as I lean back onto his chest. We sit there in silence until I hear his breathing slow and he's asleep. I sink back into his chest and fall asleep as well.

~Dream~

I follow Draco through the Manor. Wait what am I doing? I try to stop, but my feet keep moving. I follow him into a room where someone is sitting in a chair. I try to scream when I realize who it is, but only a small whimper comes from my mouth. Voldemort stands up from the chair and smiles evilly at me. I feel myself shaking and then there's a searing pain in my arm. I actually scream out loud and I hear someone calling my name.

"Athena! Athena, shhhhhh!" My arm still burns. I snap my eyes opened to see I'm still in Harry's lap, but he's shaking me awake and I'm sweating like crazy. "Are you alright?" There's still a dull stinging in my arm and I roll up my sleeve, rubbing my left arm. "Athena?" I suddenly notice that my face is wet from tears. I heave a sigh and wipe away the tears.

"J-just a n-nightmare...." I mutter to myself and Harry turns me to face him.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks and I shake my head slightly.

"I-it's alright. I'm just a little...shaken..." Harry has an almost angry look on his face.

"What's he playing at? Trying to get in your head too?!" Harry says angrily. I kiss him momentarily on the lips for reassurance.