I Still Love You

"Ah Nashville. Isn't it great?" Aimee sighed as we stepped outside of the airport.

"Fantastic," I rolled my eyes and waved down a taxi.

"The Hutton Hotel on West End Avenue please," Aimee said as she slid into the back and slid in next to her.

"So we're gonna check in at the hotel, bring our stuff to our room, you can change if you want, and then we're gonna walk around downtown for a little while," Aimee said as I flipped through a Nashville sight seeing brochure.

"Sounds great. But we're not doing any of this," I held up the brochure in just my finger tips.

"Yeah no we don't wanna look like actual tourists," she laughed, taking the brochures from my fingers and shoving it in the pocket behind he drivers seat.

"Okay here you are. That'll be ten dollars," the taxi driver smiled widely as he pulled to the side of the road and unlocked the car.

"Here you go," Aimee handed him the ten dollars and I opened my door and stepped out.

She slid out behind me and thanked the taxi driver before he drove off.

"Alright come on let's go check in," Aimee excitedly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the hotel door.

"Wait Aimee you made me drop my phone," I quickly turned back around as Aimee didn't notice and kept walking inside.

I leaned down to pick up my phone, but instead of touching my phone I felt a hand.

"Here you go," we were squatting down in the middle of the sidewalk and he handed me my phone.

I looked down at my hand before looking up in his eyes.

"Piper," he whispered softly and I could feel his breath on my face, sending chills through my whole body.

"Hunter," I whispered back.

"Oh here," he shook his head, snapping himself out of his thoughts and grabbed my hand, helping me back up to my feet.

"Piper? Oh Piper there you are- who is this?" Aimee stopped in her tracks and gave me a confused look.

"Oh uhm Aimee this is Hunter, Hunter this is Aimee."

"Nice to meet you," Hunter smiled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too," she smiled back at him.

"Are you coming inside?" Piper asked me after a minute of silence.

"Oh uh you go ahead and check us in. I'll be in there in a second," I politely told her to leave.

I stood there in silence for about thirty seconds. I was just staring at the ground and so was he. But as soon as I heard him take a breath, letting me know that he was about to talk, I shot my head up and hugged him.

It stood still at first. But then he wrapped his arms tightly around me and it automatically made me feel safe again. When he visited me in the hospital I hated him and couldn't stand to even look at him. But now I feel like in his arms was the only place that I ever felt safe.

"I still love you, Piper."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HE" IS HUNTER YAY OKAY BYE