It's Your Birthday

Today is his birthday. And my birthday but it's hard to remember that when it's his birthday too and he's literally all I think about.

"Piper!! Open the door come on its your birthday!!" I heard my neighbor, Aimee beat on my apartment door.

I groaned and threw the covers off of me and pulled myself out of my bed.

"Piiiiiperrr!!" She continued to beat on my door.

"I'm coming calm down," I groaned as I opened the door to reveal a huge smile on Aimee's face.

"What do you want," I gave her a bitter look and walked into the kitchen.

She followed behind me and shut my apartment door.

"Why are you so grumpy it's your nineteenth birthday!"

"Yeah thanks for reminding me," I sarcastically smiled at her.

"You should be happy. Why don't you like your birthday?" She sat down at the table and folded her arms, searching my eyes for an answer to her question.

"Well it's my nineteenth birthday and I'm already living on my own and supporting myself so that's one reason," I said as I pulled a bowl out of the cabinet.

"And the other reasons?"

I paused. I was hoping she would leave it at my first answer.

"It's not important, Aimee."

"Piper, something is bugging you and I wanna know what it is. Tell me."

"I said it didn't matter! I don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Okay. Sorry," she looked down at the counter and didn't look up until I spoke again.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Well it's your birthday so I wanted to see if you wanted to do something," she grinned.

"Like what?" I wasn't really interested in doing anything but I wanted to know what she had in mind.

"Well I kind of bought plane tickets," she smiled.

"To where?"

"Nashville."

"N-Nashville?" My hand started to shake I couldn't even pour the milk into my cereal.

"Yeah. We leave tonight at five."

"Yeah I don't think I want-" I started to speak but she cut me off.

"You're going. Come on it'll be fun! And all of the expenses are taking care of. Pleaseeeee Piper," she folded her hands and was practically begging me.

"Fine."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAH I love how "he" is still a mystery to y'all lol byeeee.