Call me uncle Si

I raided my closet, searching for a nice outfit. I finally gave up and called for help. Hmm... Who should I call?

"NIALL!?!" I yelled.

"YES LOVE?" He screamed back. I laughed at how loud we were being.

"I NEED HELP CHOOSING AN OUTFIT!" Soon enough, The blonde haired boy appeared in my doorframe.

"Whats wrong with what you're wearing now?" I sighed.

"Niall. I'm meeting, THE Simon Cowell. I have to wear something nice!" He chuckled as he finally joined me in my closet, and began searching through my clothes.

"This is pretty." Niall said holding up a cream coloured crochet vest.

"I guess I'll wear that then. Help me choose jeans?"

Soon after, I had my outfit laid out on my bed. It consisted of the top that Niall chose, a shell pink blazer and white jeans. I changed into my clothes, and went over to my dressing table. I went through my jewellery and settled on a gold Michael Kors watch, hold earrings and a beaded ribbon necklace that Harry have me. I plaited my hair to one side, and applied very little make up. I pulled on a pair of gold gladiator sandals, and made my way downstairs.

No one noticed me walk into the living room, so I took this as a good opportunity to have some fun.

"OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and ran for Louis' back. I jumped on him, and he froze in shock. The other boys were in shock at first, but then they burst out laughing. Louis finally registered what was going on, and he started to run around the room with me on his back.

"SUPERMAN!" He yelled.

"ZAYN HELP ME!" I was starting to lose my grip. "AAAH!" I landed on the floor with a thud. Lou walked over to me, and helped me up.

"NEVER, mess with superman." He said with a smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him. "By the way, you look beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." I walked over to the sofa and sat down whilst sorting myself out. It was 1 pm and we had to be there by two.

"We should get going. It takes about forty minutes to get to Simon's house." Liam said. Wait- house? I'm going to Simon Cowell's HOUSE? Oh my...

I followed my brothers out the door, and into the van. Liam and Louis sat at the front, while the rest of us sat at the back.

"Guys.... What if Simon doesn't like me?" I looked up at them.

"Don't worry baby girl. I'm sure he'll love you!" Zayn reassured me.

"Anything I should know about him?" I asked no one in particular.

"He hates lies!"

"He loves pie!"

"He likes white flowers!"

"He thinks I'm immature."

They all shouted things out at the sane time. I had no idea who said what, but I'm pretty sure the last one came from Louis.

"Well. He's a nice guy." Liam turned around to face me. So he IS nice. That made me feel a little better.

The rest of the journey was filled with random shouts, a game of I SPY and a quick fill in about the boys' girlfriends.

We pulled up outside this HUGE mansion. My jaw literally dropped when I saw it. It was surrounded by fresh green grass and white roses. There was also a swimming pool and a glass statue.

I trailed behind the boys as they made their way to the front door. I nervously stood next to Zayn as the door opened.

"Ah hello boys! Come in!" Simon greeted us. Well he greeted the boys anyways.

"Hey uncle Simon!" The boys replied in unison. We walked into his beautiful home. There was white furniture and huge windows covering most of the walls. His house was so clean, I was scared to sit down.

"You must be Bella. I'm Simon, but you can call me uncle Si." He smiled at me. I smiled back and shook hand and said hi back. This isn't going to be as bad as I thought.

.....

Liam opened the front door, and we all trudged in. Louis was carrying me because I was too tired to walk. We spent the rest of the day at uncle Si's house, and it was now 8 pm.

I jumped out of Louis' grip and smiled at him. All the boys made their way to their rooms, and I did the same.

I went into my room, and took off all my jewellery. I got changed into a pair of Abercrombie sweats and a white top. After brushing my hair out and putting it into a simple pony tail, I washed off all my make up. I brushed my teeth and put moisturising cream on my face. Then I put on my white fluffy slipped, and made my way downstairs to say goodnight to the boys.

"Hey Bells." Harry greeted me.

"Hey Haz." I smiled back at him. I plopped down on the sofa next to him. He was watching The Simpsons. How mature. Soon, everyone was watching the Simpsons in the living room, and somehow, we all drifted off to sleep...

-------------------

I'm SO sorry guys! You have no idea how bad I feel for updating so late! I've just been so busy with school and exams I just couldn't find time. Please don't hate me.

Anyways, I didn't stop the book! You guys were just too amazing and supportive, I had to carry on!

This isn't a very good chapter, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Bella finally met Simon! What do you think he thinks of her?

Comment below, follow and vote!

Byeeee