Adopting

So, I decided to write the story after all! Enjoy!

xxx

----------------------

Louis' P.O.V

We all walked into the orphanage. There were so many kids, but the orphanage itself was so small. We were greeted by a young lady. She looked like she was in her her early twenties.

"Hello! You must be One Direction?" She said.

"Yes that's us." Liam replied.

"Would you like to have a look around? I have to sort something out, I'll be with you in a while." The lady asked.

"Thank you." Liam said as she walked away briskly. He turned to face us.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" He double checked.

"Of course!" We all yelled, hoping we didn't disturb anyone. Surprisingly, it was our idea to adopt. We all really wanted a little sister, that can go on tour with us. Of course, we still have our siblings, but we can't live with them because we are on tour half the time, and they already have a home and family. Simon also thought that it would make us more responsible.

We walked into the living room. There were three shabby sofas, a big bookshelf and a T.V. That was pretty much it.

A young girl approached us looking excited.

"Excuse me, are you One Direction?" She squealed.

"Yes we are!" I said as I bent down to reach her level. She was very small. She looked like she was seven.

"Could I have your autograph please?" She asked, as she held out a piece of paper and a pen.

"Of course!" I smiled as we all signed the paper. We each gave her a hug and she ran off. We were soon bombarded by little children.

"Okay everyone, that's enough!" The young lady said, as she appeared in the doorway.

"There is this one girl who I think would be perfect for you. Come into my office." We followed her down the hallway, and into her office.

Me and Liam, sat in the two chair in front of the desk, while the rest stood up.

"Her name is Bella Anne Rose. She is thirteen, and she has had a very bad past, so she needs good care. She has been through a lot, but she doesn't show it. She's been adopted six times, but none of them worked out. I'm hoping you guys will be the ones to adopt her permanantly." She spoke with some hesitation.

"Can we see her?" Zayn asked.

"Of course! I'll show you her room, and then you can talk to her alone."

We walked up to the door. I was really nervous. What if she doesn't like us? I know it's silly for ME to be nervous, but from what we have heard, she's had a rough past. She might not trust us.

The boys wanted me to do all the talking, because I will be her legal guardian. I knocked on the door lightly. A girl with blonde hair opened it. When she saw us she started fan girling. I smirked.

"Hi, are you Bella Anne Rose?" I asked her.

"No. I'm her friend, Lela. Ohmygosh! I can't believe I'm talking to THE LOUIS TOMLINSON. I'm sorry, I'm just such a huge fan! Bella is over there." She pointed towards her. When my eyes landed on her, my heart stopped. Something about her seemed so familliar. Like I've seen her before. I brushed it off and approached her.

Bella's P.O.V

We herd a light knock on our door. Lela went to open it.

"Hi, are you Bella Anne Rose?" A voice asked. I didn't bother looking to see who it was.

"No. I'm her friend, Lela. Ohmygosh! I can't believe I'm talking to LOUIS TOMLINSON. I'm sorry, I'm just such a huge fan! Bella is over there." Wait, LOUIS TOMLINSON? Lela motioned towards me.

I sat up as five boys approached me. They were One Direction!

"Ummm... Hi." I said shyly. I tried to keep myself together.

"Hi Bella! I'm Louis! And that's Harry, Zayn, Niall and Liam." He pointed towards each of the boys.

"Do you mind if we talk to you alone?" He asked. I looked at Lela nervously. She gave me a reassuring look, and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

They all sat down next to me.

"So-Uh- Ummm... I don't really know how to say this..." He started, but couldn't finish.

"We wanted to adopt you!" Harry smiled widely.

I just sat there in shock. One Direction, want to adopt... Me? I was about to say that I would love it, when panic rushed through me. What if they hurt me? What if it ends up like the rest? I think they realized because Zayn spoke up.

"Don't worry. We're not going to hurt you. We just want to look after you." For some reason, this reassured me. I nodded. Their faces lit up instantly.

Louis' P.O.V

I signed the papers. It was all settled. Bella Anne Rose, was now officially, Bella Anne Tomlinson. I watched her say goodbye to her best friend. They both started to cry. I walked up to them.

"You can still visit Lela." I told her.

"Really? You mean it?" She squealed again.

"Of course!" I smiled.

I held Bella's hand as we walked out of the orphanage together...

Bella's P.O.V

So that's it. I was now officially, Bella Anne Tomlinson.

I threw my arms around Lela, and we both started to cry. I'm going to miss her so much!

"You can still visit Lela." Louis said as he walked up to us.

"Really? You mean it?" Lela asked. I'm so glad she can still visit!

"Of course!" Louis smiled at us. I can already tell that this was no mistake.

Louis held my hand as we walked out of the orphanage. Hopefully, forever.

This was going to be, a new beginning.

--------------------

What did you think? Please vote, comment and fan. Thanks!

Bye xxx

Adopted By One Directionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें