Oh grow up!

The last of the guests left, including the guys' girlfriends. I made my way upstairs to get changed. I was so tired. It was past twelve o'clock. I was about to open my room door, when Liam appeared behind me.

"Can we talk?" He asked me, as I mentally groaned.

"Okay." I replied as I followed him into his room.

We sat down on his bed, as he took a deep breath.

"So?" He said.

"Sooo?" I mimicked him.

"Listen, maybe I was a bit unfair when I said that you were too young to have a boyfriend." He admitted.

"You were just being my brother." I nudged him playfully.

"So if you want to go out with Sam, go ahead."

"Thanks, but I don't think he even likes me that way." I admitted.

"Don't be too sure about that." He winked.

"I'm gonna go get changed now." I laughed as I walked out of his room. I nearly had a heart attack, when Zayn jumped out from behind me.

"Were you eavesdropping?!?"

"Maybe." He said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I went into my room, and took out some pink sweats and a White top. I got changed, and then entered my bathroom. I washed off my makeup, and pulled a brush through my hair. I was about to go to bed, when I heard screams from downstairs.

I made my way downstairs, only to find Zayn chasing Niall around the house. I looked at Louis confused.

"Niall 'accidently' messed up Zayn's hair." He said putting quotation marks on the word accident.

"Bella help!" Niall yelled as he ran past. I ran behind Zayn, and jumped on his back, causing him to fall down.

"Niall run!" I shouted at him. The rest of the boys just stood by laughing. Zayn finally got up, but this time, he was chasing me. He caught up with me though. He grabbed me by the waist, and threw me over his shoulder.

"Zayn! put me down!" I exclaimed as I tried to get down. He walked over to the sofa, and dropped me on it. I laughed uncontrollably as he tickled my stomach.

"Zayn! Please! Stop!" I managed to say in between laughs.

"Say I'm the best." He said.

"NEVER!" I shouted.

"Have it your way then." He continued to tickle me.

"FINE! YOUR THE BEST!" I had to give in. He soon stopped. My sides ached. I looked at the rest of the guys.

"Thanks for helping." I said sarcastically.

"So what's going on between you and Sam?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing." I said simply.

"Nothing YET." Louis wiggled his eyebrows.

"LOU!" I exclaimed.

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH A FILM?" Niall hollered. The rest of the boys piled up near the couch in response.

"Now? What a great influence guys." I rolled my eyes, as I joined them.

"Sit with me!" Zayn exclaimed. I walked over to him, and he pulled me onto his lap.

"What film are we watching?" I asked.

"Paranormal Activity Four." Niall replied.

"I don't think that's appropriate." Liam said looking at me.

"Leeummmm... Come on! I've seen lots of scary movies." I pleaded.

"Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you though."

..................................

I woke up in the morning. We were still in the living room. I fell asleep with my upper body on Zayn, and my feet on Louis. I looked around. Everyone was still asleep, except for Harry.

"Hey babygirl." He whispered.

"Hey Harry." I greeted him back.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"A little." I admitted.

"I'll start to make breakfast. Go and get ready if you want."

"Thanks Hazza." I smiled at him. I got up quietly, trying not to wake anyone.

I made my way upstairs, and chose my outfit for the day. I finally settled on some black jeans with a White belt, a black top, and a White Hollister hoodie. I also chose some White Supras for shoes. I washed my face and then changed into my outfit. After I changed, my phone started to ring. I checked the caller I.D. It was Sam!

"Hey Sam." I answered.

"Hey Bella! Are you busy today?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I replied.

"So umm... Do you want to go out today?" Did he just ask me out?

"Sure, I'd love that." I smiled.

"Cool! I'll pick you up at two." He told me.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Bye!"

"Bye!" I hung up. I was so excited! I have to go tell the boys!

I walked into the kitchen. Everyone was awake now.

"Why so happy?" Louis asked.

"Sam asked me out! Can I go?" I asked them.

"Sure!" They all replied.

"Be safe!" Harry added. I just rolled my eyes. I sat down and started to eat my bacon.

"What time is your date?" Zayn asked.

"He's picking me up at two." I replied. I received some 'ooohs' and whistles from Niall and Louis.

"Oh grow up!" I told them. I couldn't wait for our date.