The perfect date.

It was twelve thirty already. I need to get ready! I still need to have a shower, choose my clothes and do my hair! I got up from the table and put my plate away.

"Hey, could one of you help me choose my clothes please?" I asked the boys.

"What, can't you dress yourself?" Louis said sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Very funny Lou. I just want this date to be perfect." I said.

"I'll help." Zayn offered.

"Thanks."

I went upstairs and went straight to my closet. I started searching it.

"So, do you like him?" Zayn asked.

"Who?"

"Sam."

"Yeah." I admitted shyly.

"He's a nice guy. And I know that he likes you too."

"How do you know that?"

"Perrie had the same conversation with Sam."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

We finally settled on a White dress, with a denim jacket, a green scarf, brown boots, a green bag and white lace accessories. (Picture on side)

"I know for a fact that you are going to look amazing." Zayn told me.

"Thanks."

I went in the shower, and when I was done, I got changed into my outfit. Then I dried my hair and then curled it. I applied only a little makeup though. I pulled my boots on and looked in the mirror. I looked okay for once. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at my door.

"Can I come in?" Zayn asked.

"Sure." He opened the door and sat on my bed. He patted the space next to him, and I went and sat by him.

"So, Liam wanted me to have the talk with you, because he thinks that I'm the closest to you." He started.

"Oh god." I blushed.

"Hey, this is just as embarassing for me as it is for you! You can either have the talk with me, or Liam. Your choice."

"Fine." I surrendered.

"So, Uh... Umm... I assume you already know what 'it' is." I nodded.

"So... Yeah, Uh... I guess, what I'm trying to say is... You're thirteen. Don't take it too far yet. Wait until you're older, and you've found the right guy."

"Nice talk Zayn." I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I'm trying to say!" He laughed.

"Yeah I do, and don't worry. I may be young but I'm not stupid."

"Good." We were interrupted by the doorbell. I froze.

"Don't worry so much babygirl! I'm sure it will be perfect." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Zayn. I love you."

"I love you too. Now don't keep him waiting!" We laughed as we walked downstairs.

I opened the door nervously. This was my first date okay?

"Hi Sam."

"Hey Bells!" He was wearing White trousers with a blue shirt that matched his eyes. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful." He told me. I blushed.

"Thanks. So do you." Soon, all five boys were watching us.

"Don't have her home too late." Liam warned.

"Yeah! And no funny business." Niall added.

"Guys!" I shut my eyes in embarrassment. They just laughed.

"You too should get going now." Louis said.

"Bye! Love you!" They said as I walked out door.

"Love you too!" I yelled back.

............................

Me and Sam, sat on a blanket on the field. The field was empty and quiet, but that's what I loved about it. He also brought a picnic basket, filled with sandwiches, fruits, chocolate and drinks. We talked as we ate, and pretty soon, we knew nearly everything about each other. I didn't tell him about my past though. I wasn't ready yet.

"Bella?"

"Yeah?"

"I got something for you." He said as he held out a necklace that had a heart on it.

"Sam, I love it!"

"May I?" He asked as he positioned the necklace to put it on me.

"Of course." I moved my hair, as he placed the necklace on my neck.

"It's beautiful." I told him.

"Just like you." He leaned forward and so did I. I closed my eyes, and soon, our lips touched. His touch was soft and gentle. The kiss only lasted a short while though.

"This really is the perfect date Sam."