I take it she's not a directioner?

The first lesson flew by. I was in my second lesson now, and let me just say, it was as boring as cheese.

I was so nervous. What would Simon think of me? What if he didn't like me?

"Miss Rose? May I please have your attention?" My geography teacher said from the front of the room. I blushed, and nodded. I let her carry on with the lesson, and then I allowed my mind to drift back into thoughts.

Me and Sam haven't been the same lately. We've been drifting apart. My feelings for him have changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a player, but I'm just not interested anymore. I don't think he is either. But should I break up with him? Is it the right thing to do? He is Perrie's cousin after all.

My thoughts were interrupted, yet again, by the school bell. I gathered my things, and made my way over to reception. I walked over to the front desk, and handed the lady my note. She told me to wait on the sofa, so I did.

I placed my bag on the floor, as my eyes wandered. I mentally groaned, when I spotted Natalie and 'her crew' approaching me.

"What are you doing?" She towered above me, as I was sitting down.

"Waiting for my brothers." I said quietly

"Oh so you're not doing P.E? Maybe that's why your so fat!" She scoffed. I felt my eyes getting watery, but I wasn't going to give in to her.

"Actually, if you really need to know, I have to go meet someone!" I stood up now.

"SURE. Now sit down slut!" She spat at "What have I ever done to you Natalie?" I took a step closer to her.

"What have you done? You stole my boyfriend! And let's not forget that you're a slut! You've probably already had sex with every single member of One Direction!"She spoke louder. No one else was around. Just me and her. The rest if her crew, wandered off, God knows where.

"They are my brothers, for crying out loud!" I shouted, frustrated.

"Brothers? They're don't even love you babe." She said in a sickly sweet tone.

I garauntee she would have carried on, but we were interrupted by Niall.

"Uh, is everything okay here?" Niall said, as he walked towards us. I just nodded, and Natalie scoffed. Niall raised his eyebrow, as Natalie threw him a dirty look.

"We should get going Bells." He grabbed my hand. Just as we were about to walk off, Natalie spoke up.

"Yeah. Just so you could go fuck her." She smirked. Niall stopped and turned around.

"Excuse me?" He asked shocked.

"You heard me biatch!" That tears it!

"You do you think you are, talking to my brother like that!" I yelled at her. Niall was taken aback by my sudden burst of confidence. Pretty soon, a teacher came up to us.

"Bella, please go with your guardian. We will sort this out tomorrow." I just walked away, and Niall followed behind.

"I take it, she's not a directioner?" He laughed light heartedly.

"Oh you have no idea." I replied.

Once we were in the van, the boys started asking us what took so long. Niall explained the whole thing, as the lads listened in shock.

"Bitch." I heard Harry mutter. I burst out laughing. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy.

"What? No one else heard that?" I raised my eyebrows. Harry stifled a laugh. I just sighed.

"Bella? Don't let he treat you like that. Next time, slap her right round the face!" Louis' sassyness kicked in.

"Trust me, I will!" I exclaimed.

"Bella." Liam said sternly.

"Fine. I won't." I huffed. But soon, a smile crept up to my face, once I saw Louis imitate Liam. I think I gave him away, because Liam gave him a death glare. "Where are all the screaming girls?" i asked. There were no fans in sight.

"I don't know. We are just amazing spies!" Louis grinned.

"I don't think so!" Zayn pointed towards the window. We saw hundreds if girls running toward the van.

"Louis! Drive!" Liam commanded. Louis finally started the engine, and we made our way home.

---------------------

Hey guys!! Let me just say how sorry I am, that I haven't updated in ages. I've been REALLY busy lately so... Yeah.

And Natalie'a being a right b**** isn't she? Vote of you agree!!!

Comment about how the stories going so far!!