A productive day

"Babygirl? Wake up!" Zayn whispered as he shook me slightly. "LOU! GET THE WATER!" Now, I was wide awake.

"DON'T! I'M UP!" I jumped up. Zayn laughed as Louis appeared in the doorway with a bucket of water. Louis started to move towards me, with the bucket of water still in his hands.

"You wouldn't dare." I said to him. He just raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" Just as he was about to throw the water I ran behind Zayn, so now, me AND Zayn were drenched.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON!" Zayn yelled.

"YOU BETTER RUN!" I warned him, as me and Zayn ran after him.

"Niall! Harry! Liam! HELP!" He screamed. We ran downstairs, into the kitchen. The rest of the boys were getting breakfast ready, and watched in amusement. We circled the island, but still couldn't catch him. I looked at Zayn. He quickly understood what I was going to do. I ran to side, and Zayn ran to the other. Louis was trapped now.

"Hey guys..." He said nervously. We just walked closer to him.

"ZAYN GRAB HIM!" I yelled. Zayn held on to Louis' arms, as I grabbed a jug of ice cold water.

"Please don't." He whispered. I just ignored him. I poured the water all over him, and he shrieked.

"Ahhh!!! That's fuc-" He yelled

"LOUIS!" The rest of the boys stopped him before he could continue. I laughed out loud with the rest of the boys.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said, as I slipped away.

I had a quick shower, and left my hair in it's usual waves. I put on some light wash skinny jeans, a floral camisole and a White cardigan. I wore some bracelets and a pair of earrings, and applied very little makeup. I slipped on some White Vans and walked downstairs.

Taking my place at the table, I started to eat.

"What time is the interview again?" I asked the boys.

"It's at five. We still have a lot of time." Liam replied. It was only ten o'clock.

"So Harry, have you found yourself a girlfriend yet?" I asked.

"Trust me, I don't need to look. I have girls at my feet all the time!" I rolled my eyes at this response.

"How's things with Sam?" Louis asked.

"It's great!" I replied, a little too enthusiastically.

"I told the girls to come round today. I thought you might want a little girl time." Zayn said.

"Thanks." I really did need some girl time!

"Niall?" I said as I finished my breakfast.

"Yes babygirl?" He replied.

"Could I have a go at your guitar?" I have been playing guitar since I was in the orphanage, but I've never had my own.

"Of course! Can you play?" He asked.

"A little." I said.

I followed Niall into his room. I was amazed when I saw the guitars. There were five guitars, all mounted on the wall.

"Do you like it?" He smirked.

"It's amazing!" I exclaimed, as he handed me a guitar.

"Play something." He said.

"Ummm... Okay?" I started to play A-Team by Ed Sheeran. I sang along to it as well. I never thought my voice was good, but it wasn't terrible either. When I finished, I saw all five of my brothers staring at me.