Chapter 8

The car ride was a bit silent. Markise drove and I sat up front, of course. Holly and Sale sat in the back, the whole time Sale was holding her hand. I wonder who was scared more, Holly or him. When I looked back at Holly she was so amazed of how nice Markises car was, Sale on the on the other hand looked as if he now didn’t like Markise for how nice the car was, he was probably guessing how rich he really was.

“We’re here” Markise said pulling up to the front door, in a split second a men dressed in white opened our doors for us. They welcomed us with a smile. The trunk opened and one of the men went and took our bags out. Markise must have been used to this, because he just walked away from the car, like he knew what he was doing. Sale, Holly and I just followed him wondering what we were supposed to do.

We followed Markise to the front desk, the young women smiled us and looked directly at Markise. “Two rooms, two beds each” he paused “And I will need a waking all for 6:30 in the first room, and another for 7:00 in the second room and a car in the front at 7:30 sharp, no later. And if my lovely guest need ANYTHING at all, put it on my credit card” He paused once again “Did you get all of that?”

“Yes sir, have a lovely stay with us” She said handing him the room keys. Sale and I were looking at him, like he was a god, or like “What the fuck?!”

We rode the elevator to the 7 floor and got out, we walked down a few hallways until Markise stopped a set of door, he handed Sale a key and kept one for ourselves. “Sleep well Sale” He said then got down to Hollys height, “Sleep well angel, if you need anything at all, just ask, I’ll be next door” He said then stood back up. He was so sweet to Holly, I loved it, it made me fall even more for him.

Sale opened the door at the same time as Markise was. Once the doors were open Holly ran into her room and I ran into mine to check it out. But as I was looking around I heard Sale say “Don’t hurt my sister, I’ll kill you”, then I heard “My attentions are far from that” from Markises, then the door closed.

When he closed the door, the light from the hallway left, so there was no light in the room and I couldn’t see. I started to panic, I couldn’t find the light switch, or the bed, or the window, or more importantly, Markise. “What's wrong sweetheart, can’t see me?” I heard all around me “I can see you, you look beautiful” I could hear the smirk in his voice

“This isn’t funny anymore” I said then walked into something, at first I thought it was the wall at first, but then the wall was moving forward, making me walk backwards, Markise now made me fall onto the bed. “Markise. Bite me” I said sitting up, moving my hair away from my neck and moving my head aside.

“I can’t bite you there, people will see. Pull down your pants” I heard Markise whisper in my ear, even though I don’t feel him on top of me. It took me a second, but I listened to what he said, and pulled my pants down. I was nervous, he surely knew that. I feel a kiss on my upper thigh, I was waiting for him to do it all ready, but he didn’t. What was he waiting for? He then bit down hard onto my thigh, I wanted to scream, from the sudden pain, but I didn’t, somehow a slight moan was released from my mouth. I through my head back when he bit harder. I didn’t know what this feeling inside me was. I wanted him to keep biting me, I wanted to pulling him up and kiss him, I wanted to have sex with him. No Kat, no! You don’t want to have sex with him! Yes, oh yes I do.

I didn’t know how long he was drinking from me, seconds, minutes, hours, days, but I was beginning to feel sleepy, my fingers felt all numb, it was hard to sit up straight, I fell backwards onto the bed. When I hit the bed, I didn’t feel Markise having a snack off of my leg anymore. The lights suddenly flipped on, I could see a blurry figure on the other side on the room, as it was coming closed to me, I could see the outline of what was Markise, I think. Markise was now sitting on top of me, he bit into his wrist. Oh no, this again. His blood dripped into my mouth from his wrist that was about a foot above me. A drop of his blood got on my lip and a licked it off, it tasted like magic. When I felt a slight better and had enough feeling in my arms, I lifted my hand up and grabbed his wrist, pulling it straight to my mouth, it was only dripping, so I bit to make the cut larger. That made Markise moan a bit loud. After a few seconds, once he knew I had enough, he pulled his arm away “I think you’ve had enough” He said, while getting off of me and off of the bed, then walking to the bathroom, leaving the wide open.