Helping out

(Rachels POV)

I smiled as Rumble lured Soundwave into the currently empty med bay. We had told him that he needed a check up.
It just so happened that Storm was a medic in training and so when I told her she was needed in the med bay she made her way over.

"Rachel....what seems to be the problem?" I couldn't hide the large grin that covered my face.

"Soundwave needs a check up and Knockout is busy" I could see a faint blush cover her faceplate as she looked into the med bay. She slowly made her way inside looking at the ground and fiddling with her servos.

(Storms POV)

Oh my primus.....why did it have to be Soundwave?

I wouldn't have minded if it was Breakdown or some other Mech but it had to be Soundwave!

Slowly making my way over to the side I grabbed a scanner and then walked towards the silent Mech.

"H-hi....Soundwave" I cursed under my breath for the stuttering. He just nodded his head then played a simple recording of Knockout saying hello. Lifting the scanner I quickly looked him over and finding nothing wrong I frowned.

Tilting his head he played Breakdown asking what is wrong.

"There's nothing wrong with you.....why did you come in here?" He stared at me for a moment and I had to stop my blush from covering my faceplate. Then what he said next surprised me.

"I was told you needed to see me" My optics widened and a small blush made its way onto my face plate. Even though it was in Rachels voice it still sent a small shiver down my spinal strut.

"So...you came because I......I think I know what's going on" Walking to the door I went to open it only to find it locked from the other side.

"Rachel!! Let us out!" Too distracted by my anger towards the small fleshling I didn't hear Soundwave get up and make his way over and so when he placed a servo on my shoulder I jumped

(Soundwaves POV)

Smiling under my mask I looked over the beautiful femme before me. She was currently looking at the floor and fiddling with her servos. I found it cute when she was shy like this but it also annoyed me a little bit. She wasn't like this around the others apart from me and Megatron.

I picked a Clip from a few weeks back and it happened to be in her own voice.
"Is something wrong?" She looked up at me with those startling silver eyes of hers then looked at the door.

"Rachel has locked us in here...." We then heard a small voice come from the other side.

"You know why!!!" If possible Storms blush got worse.

She looked at the floor then made her way over to the berth I was sitting on a moment before. Quickly I commed Rumble to see what was going on.

#Sound. Storm likes you but is too shy to admit so we decided to lock you two in there so you'll confess already!!!#
Quickly cutting off the comm link I used one of my tentacles to hack into the door and open it. Storm looked up and smiled. I swear my spark skipped a beat.

"Your the best Soundwave!" With that she wrapped her arms around my neck and proceeded to hug me. I could feel my face plate heating up and just as quickly as the hug started it finished.

"Sorry!!! I guess I was just happy the door was opened and..." She rambled for a little bit and I couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. With that she stopped and stared at me.

"Wow....you have a nice laugh" Staring at her for a moment I moved quickly. Placing a servo on the back of her helm I brought her towards me where I had lifted my mask up to expose my lips. Our lips met half way and I swear there were sparks.

She froze for a moment and I thought that maybe Rumble was wrong but then she kissed back. It was a short kiss but it felt like it lasted forever. Pulling away I used my proper voice in a gentle tone.

"I like you too" She bit her lower lip and smiled. A huge blush bloomed across her face and she looked at the floor.

"Wohoo!! My plan worked!!" Glancing down I saw the young human with Rumble and Frenzy. If it wasn't for them I don't think I would have had the Spark to tell Storm how I felt. Although they'll still be punished.