Pink and FLUFFY!!!

(Rachel's POV)

 A dull throbbing started just behind my eyes before it consumed the rest of my head. Groaning I slowly opened my eyes to come face to face with Knockout who had the most creepiest look on his face. 

"ACK!" I pulled back and hit the back of my head on the large metal bed that I was curretly lying on. I gently rubbed my head as Knockout couldnt hold in his laughter.

"You should have seen your face!" Growling I got up and jumped off the berth. I stormed out the room as Knockout fell onto the floor clutching his sides. Just wondering around I nearly ran into two small bots. Blinking they both broke out onto large grins. One bot was a bright red while the other was a calm blue.

"So your the femme people have been talking about!" The red yelled into my ear. I glared at them.

"Yeah so what?" the blue bot quickly grabbed me around my waist before dragging me into a room.

"Do you like pranks?" I smiled.

"Yeah. I think I know where this is going" They both smiled at me.

*2 hours later*

Me, Rumble and Frenzy ( I had learned their names after they kidnapped me) all his in our spots as I heard familiar foot fall coming round the corner.

"Scrap, where has that girl run off to? Megatron is so going to offline me if I dont find her soon." I had to hold in my smile as he got closer to the vent. Rumble gave me the thumbs up and when he was directly underneath it they called out his name.

Knockout looked up just in time to have hot pink paint land on his followed my pink feathers. Quickly jumping out from my hiding spot I snapped a couple pics and had to hold in laughter as I noticed in the last one he was staring right at the phone a look of pure shock on his face. His eyes narrowed and soon I was running down the hall with a very pink and very pissed off medic in tow. Laughing at the top of my lungs I dived into Soundwaves room and hid behind his leg.

Knockout came in a few moments later and looked around the room. Luckly for me, I had made a deal with Soundwave that if he protected me when Knockout came looking for me then I would not show everyone the picture of him cuddling close to Rumble and Frenzy while he was asleep that had some how ended up in my possession. I really need to thank Breakdown for giving me the pic. 

"Is she in here?" Soundwave shook his head and Knockout huffed then left quickly. I climbed onto the desk and held out my phone. He lifted it up with a tentacle and plugged it into the port connecting it to all the other monitors. That was the same moment that Knockout had made his way into the brig which happened to have the most monitors of all the rooms. The picture of a very surprised and very pink Knockout was seen all over the ship.

I could just hear a faint noise and I couldnt help but laugh. It was Knockout and he didnt sound happy as he yelled at the top of what ever they used to breath.

"RACHEL!!!"