Playing dirty

(Rachel's POV)

"I don't care!" I slammed my door and proceeded to grab my mechanic bag and leapt out my window as I have done many times before. I made my way to the garage and quickly grabbed my helmet. I could hear my 'mum' running down the stairs obviously noticing that I'm trying to leave. Climbing onto my bike I opened the garage door just as she threw open the garage door.

"You little bitch! If you leave I will never let you come back!" I could feel my anger start to boil over the top

"Like I'd ever return here!" And with that I sped through the door.

*5 hours later*

Knowing I couldn't go home, I decided to the race track that was located just outside of town. I smiled as the other cars all showed up and seemed to be surprised a girl had entered the race. The race leader made his way up to me and smirked.

"You here to watch the race sweet thing?" His voice was flirty and I could feel the bile rising up my throat.

"Sorry but I'm here to compete" He blinked before a smirk spread across his lips larger then before.

"I'll let you compete if you let me see a little something"  I smiled an idea forming in my mind.

"I'll let you see something if you lean just a little bit closer" His gaze dropped lower and he leaned closer.

"Do you know what I'm going to let you see?" He shook his head as I let a flirty tone flow into my words.

"Stars!!!" Drawing my hand back I socked him right between the eyes. He fell backwards and landed in a crumpled heap. I rubbed my hand and pulled my bike up by everyone else. All of them stared at me and then back at the man who I had just left with a large black eye. I smiled and climbed onto my bike. Little did I know but I had eyes on me the whole time.

(Knockout's POV)

If I could I would have been laughing my head off as this guy tried to hit on the new girl and ended up having the shit hit out of him. I looked closer at the young woman and I was surprised. She was actually pretty compared to the flesh-lings Ive seen. Her hair was cut short and came just below her ears. It was a deep purple with a red streak on her fringe. Chestnut brown eyes stared at the man with pure disgust and I had to admit, I liked this girl. She reminded me of an old friend. 

"Racers get ready!"  She climbed onto her bike and put on her helmet. I pulled up beside her and activated my Holoform.  Rolling the window down I rested my arm on the door and smiled as she turned to look at me. Her eyes didnt seem to give away what she was feeling but then again I couldnt really see them.

"Nice bike" I said it calmly and she pulled her helmet off before giving me a very dirty look. 

"Nice scratch" My eyes widened as I looked down at my door and sure enough there it was. A long thin scratch ran nearly all the way along my door.

"Must have caught it on something" She pulled her right leg closer to her bike and thats when I noticed the small spikes attached to the side. Growling I revved my engine just as the proctor came out onto the track and lifted a white cloth. The girl placed her helmet back on her head before getting ready to start. 

"Ready! Set! GO!" And with that we were off.

(Rachel's POV)

I revved my engine before racing down the track everyone else got on my trail. The red car with the annoying red head not far behind and I smiled remembering what I had done to his car. I hated when people tried to flirt thinking that I would just bat an eyelash and turn into a pile of goo. I quickly did a wheelie so I could race ahead but he proceeded to speed up and come after me. I looked back for  a second to see the Red head clutching the steering wheel and a very clear pissed off expression on his face. I turned the corner and leaned to the side to give me more of a turn. He came up behind me and bumped the back of my bike trying to off road me. I smirked and pushed the turbo button that I had installed which in turn activated my burners. Not only did I get a large speed boost but I also burned the front of the guys car. He screamed curses at me and tried to catch up but I could see the finish line coming up and fast.

"See you later losers!" I crossed the line and pulled to a stop just a few feet away from the very guys I had punched. He glared at me before handing me the winning money which would in turn help pay for my hotel room. I had stolen around 400 pounds from my 'mum' and 'dad'. The red head came up behind me and climbed out of his car before stomping up to me with a very angry expression.

"What do you think your doing!" He growled at me and I could have sworn I heard his engine revv behind him.

"Winning a race, What does it look like?" He came right up to my face and grabbed the front of my shirt.

"You not only scratched my car but you also decided to burn my front lights!" I smirked before batting his hand away and glaring back at him.

"Well I'm sorry that I damaged your poor little car" I said sarcastically. His eyes flashed and he growled. Turning on his heel he made his way back to his car and drove off a minute later. I smiled I loved it when I could piss off anyone who pissed me off.

There was just something about that man and his car that rubbed me the wrong way and I couldnt put my finger on it but I knew that what ever it was, it was going to come back and bite me.