Sexy and I know It!

(Knockout's POV)

I made my way into the medical room still fuming from my little tumble with that girl. As I walked in I noticed that Megatron was standing in the middle of the room back to me and arms behind his back. Hearing me enter he turned around.

"Ah Knockout did you enjoy you little drive?" I grumbled under my breath before answering.

"It was very enjoyable until a Fleshie decided to piss me off!" Megatron raised an optic ridge.

"Well I have a mission for you" I nodded and grabbed my energon prod. He shook his head.

"I dont think you'll need that, not for this mission anyway." Confused I put it back down.

(Rachel's POV) 

I fell backwards onto my bed and sighed. I had gotten a room at a hotel for the night, before I leave tomorrow for another town and another race. My phone told me that the time was around 11 and I decided to be the weirdo I am and go for a walk. Grabbing my bag and the key to my room I made my way outside and smiled. Something about the stars seemed to calm me down and lift my spirits. I guess it had to do with the fact me and my dad liked to look at the stars together when I was younger. 

I crossed the road and made my way into a abandoned park. I sat down on a swing and gently rocked myself forwards and backwards while I let my head fall backwards to stare at the glistening lights above me. It was quiet and I wanted it to stay that way but soon an all too familiar engine cut through it like a jack hammer. Groaning I stood up to see the red head leaning against his car and I had to admit. He was hot. He smirked at me.

"You think I'm hot huh?" I blushed.

"Shit I said that out loud didnt I?" He nodded before walking up to me. I backed up until my back was pressed against the climbing frame. Feeling his breath on my face I pulled my hand back and smacked him right in the chin. He fell to the floor and I quickly climbed onto my bike and sped off. Thinking I had gotten rid of him I slowed down, thats when a large sliver hand reached down to pluck me off of my bike and then throw me into the air.  As I fell I let a very girly scream pass through my lips.

"So you can act like a girl? Interesting" I opened my eyes to see that I was inside the same car I had scratched and burned but thats when a sudden realization hit me. There was no driver! A seat belt came out of no-where and wrapped tightly around me and squeezed. Minutes later the engine started and the car drove off. The red head appeared and smiled.

Turning the radio station over and over was starting to get on my nerves until I finally snapped.

"Would you just stick to a station?" He blinked before finally stopping. Thats when I heard the song and I groaned. Why did it have to be this song? Oh why this song?

(Strat song)

When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking down the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print pants out control
It's Redfoo with the big ass 'fro
And like Bruce Leroy I got the glow, yo

(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out

When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...
I'm sexy and I know it (x2)

The man next to actually started dancing and singing along and I wished someone would shoot me!

Yo, when I'm at the mall, security just can't fight 'em all
When I'm at the beach, I'm in a speedo trying to tan my cheeks (whaat?)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get service (watch!)

(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out
(Ahhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out

He flexed his mucles and I pulled my hood up and pulled the cords so that I could only see infront of me.

When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see (okaay)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...
I'm sexy and I know it
Ayyy
I'm sexy and I know it
Check it out, check it out

I knew what was coming next and he seemed to as he put both hands on the steering wheel.
...

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah (x3)
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wig-yea, yea
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man (yea)
I'm sexy and I know it...
Ayyy, yeah

Every time the song said wiggle he would wiggle the steering wheel causing me to grab at the seat for dear life. I hopped that this lunatic or what ever he was wouldn't kill me because he wanted to dance along to a song he liked.

(Ahhhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out
(Ahhhh) Girl look at that body (x3)
I-I-I work out

....

I'm sexy and I know it

(End Song)

"We're here" I paled and tried to swallow the lump that had suddenly decided to appear.