Chapter 8

Nico PoV

After pe was lunch. When the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and left the gym. I walked out side and started towards the edge of the campus where I sat under a tree. I got out my notebook and looked the drawings I had made earlier.

One of them was a picture of,  Will?!  Why did I draw him? Oh god, how did I not notice I was drawing him. I flipped to the next page, seeing that I had drawn a picture of two hands with the fingers laced together.

I pulled the bag of almonds I had brought with me, out of my back pack and slowly started to eat them. I sighed and turned to a clean page and began drawing a river surrounded by a forest. I put in my headphones and turned on my music.

Will PoV

As soon as the bell rang, Nico was already half way out the door. I watched as he walked straight out of the building. I saw him walk to a tree and sit down on the ground under it, his back leaning against the trunk.

I got some chips or of one of the vending machines and began to walk towards the tree where Nico was.

I sat down next to him and he looked up at me. He was drawing and eating almonds. He took out one of his headphones and handed it to me. "Do you wanna listen?" he asked going back to his drawing. I took it and put it in my ear.  'Can you feel my heart' by Bring my the horizon' was playing.

"I love this song." I told Nico. He gave me an incredulous look. "Your kidding."
He said. "Um no. Why would I be kidding?" I replied.
"I don't know. You just seem like the kind of person who like country music or even hip-hop. Definitely not this song."
"Well I definitely don't like country or hip-hop."
"Good." Is all he said before he went silent again resuming his drawing of what seemed to be a river surrounded by trees.

Nico PoV (again)

I was drawing and listening to music when I felt somebody sit next to me. Will. Was my first thought. I looked over at him and took out one of my headphones. "Do you want to listen?" I asked. He took it and put it in his ear. 'Can you feel my heart' by Bring me the horizon was playing. I love this song Will exclaimed. I looked at him with a probably surprised look on m face. "Your kidding." I said. "Um no. Why would I be kidding?" He replied.

"I don't know. You just seem like the kind of person who like country music or even hip-hop. Definitely not this song."
"Well I definitely don't like country or hip-hop."
"Good." That was the last thing I said before going back to drawing.

After lunch I went to agriculture. In which Will went to as well. I am I'm most of the classes I take just for the credits. Next I had drama. Again with Will. We had conversations about bands and band members the whole while. Turns out Will also like falling in reverse, green day, three days grace, panic! At the disco, Black Veil Brides, the killers, along with bring me the horizon.

  Finally we went in different directions for 7th period.After that it was time to go home. I got my stuff and was walking out the door. Going down stairs and leaving the building I began to walk home. When some one tapped on my shoulder. I turned around revealing Will. I looked up to see Will grinning. "We were going to hang out. Remember?"

Will PoV

After lunch was over we both walked to agriculture together and had a conversation about bands and band members instead of listening to the teacher. The conversation carried on through drama as well. Turns out we pretty much have the same music taste.

For seventh period I had English and Nico had math, resulting in us going in different directions for the first time since we met this morning. After math it was finally time to go home. I could see Nico walking down the stairs and out the front doors. I caught up and poked his shoulder. He turned around and looked up at me. It is so cute how short he is. I smiled "We were going to hang out. Remember?"

This chapter is much longer than the others. So Yay. I am also making a one-shot collection and I already posted the first update so you guys should go read it. I will update this and that maybe tomorrow. Remember to vote and comment.

~xpressionless