SUMMER’S POV:

“Wait so you do like Harry?” Charlotte made sure she understood why I accepted the rose.

I nodded, “Yeah, sorta. Can I have my breakfast now?”

“Not quite yet,” She grinned before turning around in her chair, “Emma, Savannah! Summer has a crush on Harry!”

The two girls ran over to us and plopped down in the open chairs. Emma pulled my plate of bacon and eggs away from me and held her palm to my fore-head.

“She doesn’t have a fever,” Emma giggled, “Maybe she suffered a brain injury while she was hitting her head against the wall after finding out her date was with Harry.”

I rolled my eyes, “Or I just got over my unnecessary hatred towards him.”

“Is that even possible?” Savannah asked.

No. “Of course!” I laughed, “I mean, he tried so hard to win me over and…it worked.”

Emma exchanged a look with these girls, “Oh really? So what do you like most about him?”

Oh great. “Uh, his dimples, I guess.” I had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from gagging in front of the cameras and the shocked girls in front of me.

“This is a miracle,” Savannah fanned herself with her hand, “Summer Boden actually finds one of Harry Styles’ features attractive. Someone call an ambulance, I might go into cardiac arrest.”

“You are such a drama queen,” I laughed at her, “Can we just accept the fact that I like him and move on?”

“Fine with me,” Charlotte shrugged and pushed my plate towards me, “Now eat your food, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.”

“Yes I know.” I mumbled through a mouth full of scrambled eggs.

“Good morning lovely ladies.” I turned around and quickly swallowed as I saw the boys walk into the room. They all grabbed a chair, and Niall sitting between Charlotte and Emma, Zayn next to Charlotte, Louis next to Savannah, and Harry and Liam on either side of me.

I looked down at Harry’s soccer boots, “What’s up with the shoes?”

“Our house doesn’t have a very nice garden.” Harry informed me.

“So we thought we’d come play soccer here while Zayn goes on his date.” Liam finished his sentence, pulling my attention towards him. Gosh, he was so beautiful.

“Speaking of which, I should probably gather up the girls,” Zayn stood up and turned to Emma, “You ready?”